Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Arkansas Duck hunting

Post Thanks / Like

Default Arkansas Duck hunting

I thought some of you might want to see some pics from this years duck hunting. We had a real good year with lots of great memories and fellowship. The only down side was my 11 yr. old lab (Champ) suffered a stroke the Monday before season went out but he's doing fine after being very sick for about a week.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Nothing like a great year in the duck blind. Been after them ducks for over 30 years. Shot a bunch of them over the years but opening day is still adrenalin excitement. Hunted them in Arkansas couple times. Great area .....hope your dog fully recovers.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice pic, Looks like you have the next generation duck hunter with you... It's great to see the youngen's enjoy what we grew up enjoying.
    You can't fish with a hung line!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks guys...Champ is doing great other than having duck blind withdrawals....it's the little guys 3rd year to go so he thinks he's the duck hunting expert of the 1st grade!...lol....we have a lot of fun talking about his past seasons and looking forward to the next....he whispered in the dark to me this year long after I thought he was asleep ( I sure do have a hard time getting to sleep before we go hunting)....almost brought tears to my eyes!

Post Thanks / Like

Those ducks would be good in some gumbo........Best of luck to your Lab.

Mark
    G3 1860 cc Gator Tough ><((((º> ><((((º>