Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ok guys, need some help here

Post Thanks / Like

Default Ok guys, need some help here

Looking for a center console "Bay Boat". Wanted Jerry Blakes back in the winter, but I couldn't get it then because of a strike at work, but still wanting one. Give me some web sites that have a good selection of boats on it. I have tried most of the Tennessee ones and boats.com. Bay Boats are just not popular in this area for obvious reasons, but that is what I want. The wife and kids want a pontoon and I wouldn't mind having one, but that isn't gonna be the only boat I have, so I am looking for a center console and maybe as I get older, yes even older, I can get a pontoon. Thanks alot guys(and gals).

ps, I want AT LEAST a 20 footer.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey. I posted this morning but it got lost, check out the Carolina Skiff
    Sea Chasers, the rolled gunnel series. Things I really like about them are
    the sharp V bottom and low front deck - unusual to see a low deck on one
    of these boats.
    Shoals Area Crappie Association

Post Thanks / Like

Fatboy,,,I too am looking at bay boats for guiding. I'm looking at the Alumacraft 'Bay Invader'. Price is right and it's metal!! www.alumacraft.com <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Did you check out www.boattraderonline.com ???
    Ted
    Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will keep me from crappie fishing!
    2010 Lake of the Ozarks Super Slab Champion

Post Thanks / Like

Default check your P.M. box

Quote Originally Posted by fatboy
    Looking for a center console "Bay Boat". Wanted Jerry Blakes back in the winter, but I couldn't get it then because of a strike at work, but still wanting one. Give me some web sites that have a good selection of boats on it. I have tried most of the Tennessee ones and boats.com. Bay Boats are just not popular in this area for obvious reasons, but that is what I want. The wife and kids want a pontoon and I wouldn't mind having one, but that isn't gonna be the only boat I have, so I am looking for a center console and maybe as I get older, yes even older, I can get a pontoon. Thanks alot guys(and gals).

ps, I want AT LEAST a 20 footer.

Post Thanks / Like

Fatboy, check the south Louisiana boat trader sites. Center console boats are very popular down here and there are plenty of good used ones for sale. Man, there's more center console boats in south Louisiana than there are pulpwood trucks in Mississippi.---Pooch

Post Thanks / Like

Default pulpwood trucks

Quote Originally Posted by Pooch
    Fatboy, check the south Louisiana boat trader sites. Center console boats are very popular down here and there are plenty of good used ones for sale. Man, there's more center console boats in south Louisiana than there are pulpwood trucks in Mississippi.---Pooch
    Hey, we resemble that remark! Just joking, but riprap and gravel haulers
    are the demons - got a busted windshield now on account of one.
    Shoals Area Crappie Association

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

howdy; try xpress boats.com they have dealers in tn. have good boats, love mine. tarfu.

Post Thanks / Like

Fatboy,

Try the following. I got my 17' CC Sailfish from them and wouldn't trade the boat or the salesman for anything. If they don't have it they will get it.

http://www.shorelinemarine.com/
    Birddog,

I pray that I may live to fish until my dying day. And when it comes to my last cast I then most humbly pray. When in the Lord's great landing net and peacefully asleep. That in His mercy I be judged, BIG ENOUGH TO KEEP.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast