Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Bait Box

barrelslime is offline Moderator White Bass/Striper/Hybrid Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Bait Box

I was watching an old Babe Winkleman DVD and saw he was using a neat minnow bucket called the Babe Winkleman Bait Box. He would push the handle down and a screen in the bottom of the bucket would strain the minnows to the top for easy removal. Is such a minnow bucket still available? Where could I get One?
    Thanks
    Personal Best 17 1/2"
    " Let us endeavor so to live, that when we come to die, even the undertaker will be sorry." Mark Twain

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs down According to his website ...

Quote Originally Posted by barrelslime View Post
    I was watching an old Babe Winkleman DVD and saw he was using a neat minnow bucket called the Babe Winkleman Bait Box. He would push the handle down and a screen in the bottom of the bucket would strain the minnows to the top for easy removal. Is such a minnow bucket still available? Where could I get One?
    Thanks
    .... it appears he no longer produces or is sponsored by that product. I'd say your best bet would be to check on eBay or try and rig one up, yourself :p

... cp

Post Thanks / Like

You can make one from two paint pails, the cheapies, from wal mart. Just drill holes in one and slip it inside the other.....lift to strain. They are the translucent foggy white type plastic containers in the paint department. Every now and again, hold the strainer up and get fresh water in the bottom one...easy to do. I'd keep most of my minnows in the big bucket and occasionally dip a few into the little paint containers for use....saves a lot of running especially when fishing with others in the boat.

rnvinc is offline Crappie.com 2016 Man of the Year * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

You might take a look at this....

The Dry Hands Minnow Bucket
    www.podunkideas.com <--Click here
    ------------—————
    https://www.crappie-gills-n-more.com/
    https://cornfieldfishinggear.com/

------------------------>> Pro Staff Sonar Advisor

Post Thanks / Like

That Dry hands bucket looks cool

Fatman