Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Where have all the pictures gone?

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy Where have all the pictures gone?

Just noticed that all the pictures are gone from everyone's previous posts, and even in the "testing area"???

Any idea's?
    Last edited by VietVet68; 06-14-2005 at 02:18 PM.

Barnacle Bill is offline Super Mod and 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by VietVet68
    Just noticed that all the pictures are gone from everyone's previous posts, and even in the "testing area"???

Any idea's?
    I'm still seeing them.
    Fair Winds and Following Seas

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by IBNFSHN
    I'm still seeing them.
    Ooop's....false alarm! I just got the latest version of Firefox and the default was set on "Load images for the originating website only"

If I could delete this original message I would....

Post Thanks / Like

Ooop's....false alarm! I just got the latest version of Firefox and the default was set on "Load images for the originating website only"

If I could delete this original message I would....

VV68... If you think that's bad, you should see some of my computer errors....you would turn green, but not with envy! :D

fiddlefarter is offline Moderator Crappie Cover Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Mt. Juliet, TN...Percy Priest Lake/Old Hickory Lake
    Post Thanks / Like

Personally, I'm having fits trying to reinstall my Kodak Printer Dock. My stupid machine will not load the printer driver for some reason. I've worked on it for about 5 hours in the past 4 days and everyway I've tried won't work. I sent Kodak Support an email and what they suggested didn't work. So I'm at the point I don't know what to do. A man with less patience would have had a skeet shoot with this whole set up by now. Or maybe an episode like with the printer in Office Space
    Ya ain't holdin' your mouth right.

Post Thanks / Like

fiddlefarter;;; Ask labill or crappypappy to help you. between the two, there's not much they can't solve, They helped me greatly.
    lol

Post Thanks / Like

Default Dock Attachments and Pictures

Finally got a picture of two of my grandsons attached to a post on the test board. Did not look bad if I do say so myself. Used Labill's article. Somewhere in buckets, resizers, urls, attachers and my pictures thier picture stuck to a test post. Not sure if I can do it again and as long as it took not sure if I will try it again very soon. lol
    Today is a great day

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=VietVet68]Just noticed that all the pictures are gone from everyone's previous posts, and even in the "testing area"???------------------------------------------------------What and where is the "testing area"?

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=whizkids]
    Just noticed that all the pictures are gone from everyone's previous posts, and even in the "testing area"???------------------------------------------------------What and where is the "testing area"?
    Hey, whiz........go the the top of this page and click on the crappie.com logo and scroll down the page 'till you see "test area." It's where everyone goes to practice posting pics, among other things.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by labill
    Hey, whiz........go the the top of this page and click on the crappie.com logo and scroll down the page 'till you see "test area." It's where everyone goes to practice posting pics, among other things.
    ---------------------------------------------------:o Thanks:o