Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Double seat rig

fiddlefarter is offline Moderator Crappie Cover Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Mt. Juliet, TN...Percy Priest Lake/Old Hickory Lake
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Double seat rig

Well I thought I could build a rig for two seats side by side to fit in the pedestal holes cheaper than I could buy. I only got away with it because I had the bases laying around and thanks to the taxpayers of Tennessee (honestly money could be spent on worse things than my boat) I got some free plywood from work. Other than that I would recommend the Gotcha-Gear set up for $109 at crappiestuff.com.

Mine does have a custom design so I could still use my front livewell and I mounted 2 rod holder bases and I'm going to add 2 more so I can set the rig in the back for trolling cranks.

and here's a nice green carp I shot with my bow last weekend. Just kidding I caught it on a Bandit Crankbait in the TN river. 4.7 lbs
    Ya ain't holdin' your mouth right.

Post Thanks / Like

Come clean fiddlefarter, after you caught it on the crankbait, you then shot it with your bow!!

Post Thanks / Like

Dang Trash Fish ....lol.... hope you just threw it up on the bank right ?

J/K .....nobody have a hissycow ...... good looking set up , I'll call ya when it's time to set mine up for crappie/catfishing !!
    Jim McIntyre
    [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DmDuck
    Dang Trash Fish ....lol.... hope you just threw it up on the bank right ?

J/K .....nobody have a hissycow ...... good looking set up , I'll call ya when it's time to set mine up for crappie/catfishing !!
    LOL, "hissycow".....haven't heard that in years.

Post Thanks / Like

How about "Koolbeans" ? LOL...sorry ... I musta been having a flashback when I typed that ....... high school was rough on a guy ya know !!
    Jim McIntyre
    [email protected]

fiddlefarter is offline Moderator Crappie Cover Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Mt. Juliet, TN...Percy Priest Lake/Old Hickory Lake
    Post Thanks / Like

I have heard that once a man shot one about 6.5lbs it wasn't me but I was drawn back too but he shot first and I swear it looked like a real orange carp. When he got it in he said "damn its a bass" and he also said thats the biggest one he ever caught.

I do not condone shooting game fish in any way. This was an honest misstake although that doesn't excuse the fact that it was against the law. Shooting game fish is bad for the sport of bowfishing, but accidents happen when you're shooting a #'s tournament and its 3 am. 99.9% of the time "greenbacks" get a walk though. Especially large ones. I saw one that would probably go 8 one night and man I wanted to go back and catch it with a rod and reel. I fish bass tournaments too so I want big fish in the lake.

No bow was involved in the taking of the fish in the picture. Just thought it would be funny and I released it to be caught again, hopefully by a child or by me when its 7lbs. So if anyone has a "hissycow", chill I was just joshing. Bass get a lot of crap on here and I give it too. But I think its more the idiot fishermen and not the fish.
    Ya ain't holdin' your mouth right.

Post Thanks / Like

Good looking carp!! lol
    Have a crappie day!:D [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Default Some may get mad at this post

Wished they would stop releasing green crap after catching them. They should start a keep and eat program for all Bass. This way we could get the idiot Bass fishermen off the water, not that ALL bass fishermen are idiots but they have a larger number of idiots then other type fishermen.

This way the darn green crap would stop eating my crappie minnows also.

I am also looking for a program for the water fleas. This time of the year they are bad also.
    Duane

My soon to be ex-wife calls me a CrappieHead