Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pain

Post Thanks / Like

Default Pain

Around two weeks ago I started experiencing mouth pain. Somehow I chipped a tooth and the tooth splinters embedded into my lower gum. The chipped tooth doesn't need any work right now, but the dentist discovered the tooth next to that one had several cracks. I spent a couple hours this morning in the dentist chair getting a temporary cap. The dentist thinks she has all the tooth splinters out of the gum. For the life of me I can't figure out how this happened. All I know is the pain was not very enjoyable.

Post Thanks / Like

Everybody has a phobia and mine is a dentist. I would rather a rattlesnake crawl across my feet than to sit in a dentist chair. I know how you feel Jim. Hope you feel better soon my friend.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Rusty.

Enjoy your trip to Talquin. I sure wish there was a way I could make it.

Post Thanks / Like

I fell the same way Rusty I can not stand the dentist either LOL . Hope you fell better soon Jim

Post Thanks / Like

Awe yall bunch a daisies ,I eat dentist drills for lunch and love those long needles to the gum.lol

Post Thanks / Like

Rusty,you and a snake before a dentist-------now I have heard everything
    CATCH FILLET

Post Thanks / Like

I am with you Outlaw. it aint nothing but a thing. those needles kill the pain.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw1&2 View Post
    Awe yall bunch a daisies ,I eat dentist drills for lunch and love those long needles to the gum.lol
    I think the worst part is those needles to deliver the numbing medicine. Once the medicine kicks in, no problem. And for some reason they always jab those needles in as hard as they can... don't they?

Post Thanks / Like

I know it may sound crazy, but I love to go to the dentist. I would get my teeth cleaned with the baking soda jet stream every month if I could. There is nothing like the clean feeling you get after a baking soda jet stream blast cleaning.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ragfly Jig Man View Post
    Everybody has a phobia and mine is a dentist. I would rather a rattlesnake crawl across my feet than to sit in a dentist chair. I know how you feel Jim. Hope you feel better soon my friend.

they are so much better than they used to be, well, the Novocain is. lol I had my pulled, all of them 2 weeks ago and had turkey all weekend. they didnt even put me to sleep, just lots of Novocain, In and out in and hour but now I got a grin like :D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast