Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Finally Friday

Post Thanks / Like

Default Finally Friday

Well, it's finally friday around 4:30 pm and rifle season opens tomorrow morning, the deer have been moving like crazy and I've been so excited I've hardly slept the last 3 nights. My buddy called as he was on his way to my parents house to join us for a weekend of hunting and at 3:00 pm he said the wheat fields were covered with deer already and he saw several bucks running does. Tomorrow is like christmas for this young man, I've been waiting all year for deer season eve, I just hope santa puts a bunch of deer below my treestand this year. For the rest of you who will be hunting these next couple days, good luck and bring back pictures, hopefully I'll have some pics and stories to share as well.
    Goodnight Vienna...Pistols Firing!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck and be carefull !!

Post Thanks / Like

I hope you yell BBD after tomorrow.
    can't catch'em at home

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zinsurance View Post
    Well, it's finally friday around 4:30 pm and rifle season opens tomorrow morning, the deer have been moving like crazy and I've been so excited I've hardly slept the last 3 nights. My buddy called as he was on his way to my parents house to join us for a weekend of hunting and at 3:00 pm he said the wheat fields were covered with deer already and he saw several bucks running does. Tomorrow is like christmas for this young man, I've been waiting all year for deer season eve, I just hope santa puts a bunch of deer below my treestand this year. For the rest of you who will be hunting these next couple days, good luck and bring back pictures, hopefully I'll have some pics and stories to share as well.
    Well, how'd it go bud? You get a crack ay anything?
    Mistah Kurtz - he dead
    A penny for the Old Guy

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, we had a good weekend, I posted the pics with the story on a ne thread
    Goodnight Vienna...Pistols Firing!!!