Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Fishing tourney and fish fry for Crappie.com members

in a VAN down by the RIVER, Georgia/Alabama line
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Fishing tourney and fish fry for Crappie.com members

The Georgia boards are putting together a get together. It will be held on Lake Harding/Bartlett's Ferry on the chattahoochee River that borders Alabama. We hope to get as many members as possible to make it a great time. If you want more info check the thread on the Georgia message board.
    DavidWaters... Hope to meet you there.
    Dockshooter....hope you will represent http://www.crappieunlimited.com/ We are going to put together a tour schedule for next year and Wiess will be on it.

"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles." ~Doug Larson

Post Thanks / Like

Keeping it on your mind. We want a great time for all of us.

"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles." ~Doug Larson

David Waters is offline Moderator Shoals Area Crappie Association Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I will do what I can to be theren to represent Shoals Area Crappie Association, but the marching band is really gearing up that time of year(band director). Might can work something out though. Will do anything for fried crappie!!!!!

Hey, do you catch a lot of crappie along the hootch this time of year? Am going to see my folks in Panama city and want to fish Seminole one day (pulling my boat down) I usually bass fish when I go, but thought I might go ahead and leave my rod holders on the boat and bring my jigging poles and fish along the channels of spring creek. What do you think Smitty?
    Last edited by David Waters; 06-02-2005 at 09:03 AM.
    Shoals Area Crappie Association

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by David Waters
    I will do what I can to be theren to represent Shoals Area Crappie Association, but the marching band is really gearing up that time of year(band director). Might can work something out though. Will do anything for fried crappie!!!!!

Hey, do you catch a lot of crappie along the hootch this time of year? Am going to see my folks in Panama city and want to fish Seminole one day (pulling my boat down) I usually bass fish when I go, but thought I might go ahead and leave my rod holders on the boat and bring my jigging poles and fish along the channels of spring creek. What do you think Smitty?
    I've never fished Seminole. Creek channels are a great place to find crappie.

Post Thanks / Like

5days away...hope some of you show up...