Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Non fishing comment.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Non fishing comment.

I know this forum is about fishing, but I believe after last night, if you also hunt or a gun enthusiast, you better buy that new firearm before January.

dog1

Post Thanks / Like

Default God have mercy on all of us

After last night, disarming America will be just one action in a series of actions to destroy this country. God have mercy on our souls.

Post Thanks / Like

the market obviously doesnt like the choice either. its headed back down as looking online.

Post Thanks / Like

Folks, I am so disappointed with the direction our country is heading that I can not discuss it without losing my temper with my fellow employees that supported Obama. My passion about this runs very deep. We will start to lose our Freedoms one by one as this liberal administration runs amuck with no checks and balances. It is all about REDISTRIBUTION of wealth from the haves to the have nots that do not deserve one cent unless they go out and earn it.

Sorry about the rant. Lets go fishing!

Post Thanks / Like

Prepare for the worst and hope for the best,that's my advice, if it goes bad, it will be real ugly.

Post Thanks / Like

Amen Earl... Seems like that the values this country was founded on is a thing of the past and as long as our country keeps straying away from god, I'm pretty sure its only going to get worse.

Post Thanks / Like

ill just leave it at this. democrats have had control last 2 years, denied bush alot of things he tried, but you see where they got us now. pelosi had said gas was going down, and what happened, did the opposite when she became speaker. so what did americans do? elected more democrats and a man as leader that wont even solute this countries flag. sad sad sad. but all we can do now is hold on for a wild ride and know he wont get a 2nd term. MONEY won him this

papasage is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year & Moderator GA * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

gas has come down . she didn`t say when . :Anything that goes up will eventually come down . BUT WHEN. they are politicians and they will say what the majority wan`ts to hear . OBOMA DID THE BEST . now lets see if he can pull it off . no one else that has ever got any political offic of any kind has don what they have promised ..
    retired and now i will always fish

Post Thanks / Like

River Hawk---I can only PRAY that how I view all this--------NONE OF IT IS TRUE.I still have rev wright in my mind and his g.d. america--Prez elect MINTOR
    CATCH FILLET

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by papasage View Post
    gas has come down . she didn`t say when . :Anything that goes up will eventually come down . BUT WHEN. they are politicians and they will say what the majority wan`ts to hear . OBOMA DID THE BEST . now lets see if he can pull it off . no one else that has ever got any political offic of any kind has don what they have promised ..
    ..... TELL it like it is PAPA... EVERYBODY always jumpin the gun and makin things worse than they are:D