Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Digital camera

Post Thanks / Like

Default Digital camera

Going to buy one. Any pro/cons. Will be carring it on the boat and wanting to put them on the putor. That's all I can tell you. Don't know much what I want or need. <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

You won't regret getting one with a macro setting.
    If you can find one in the price range you are looking, adjustable pic size is nice too.

Post Thanks / Like

If you are ever planning on printing out excellent quality 8x10's or larger, I would suggest nothing smaller than a 4.0 mega pixel. The more pixels, the better the resolution, the better the resolution the higher quality the large photo's will print out. The quality of your 8x10 prints will also depend a great deal on quality and capability of your printer.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

I bought the HP photosmart 7960, It works great for the pictures I'm copying.

Quote Originally Posted by VietVet68
    If you are ever planning on printing out excellent quality 8x10's or larger, I would suggest nothing smaller than a 4.0 mega pixel. The more pixels, the better the resolution, the better the resolution the higher quality the large photo's will print out. The quality of your 8x10 prints will also depend a great deal on quality and capability of your printer.

Post Thanks / Like

Boy did you get luckey. I paid almost 700$ for a Nikon bout 3, or 4 years ago with 4.5 mega pixel, when the top of the line was 5. Now you get one with 4 free with a tank of gas, allmost. GATTA get a macro setting. I don't know if ya saw the pic I put up with the Rapala in the crappies mouth but I couldn't have done it without the macro. And check the screen size I can't even see mine outside at all. I' ll send the Rapala pic for ya, because I can. I like that pic.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Thanks / Like

Default Digital Camera

Before you buy, check out the Kodak 6230. It comes with a complete Easy Share program for storing and sharing your photos. It has zoom, close up, longshots, day or nite, along with internal memory for 70 E-mail quality or 18 that can be printed to 8X10s. Four different quality settings that will cover all of your needs. All of this for app.$150. You will have fun using it, taking a lot of shots, then select the best shots when they are on the large screen and delete the rest. Good Fishing and take lots of photos. Small Minnow

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fishingpox
    I bought the HP photosmart 7960, It works great for the pictures I'm copying.
    fishingpox, that's the one I have and I agree.
    I also have a Deskjet 970c that produced good pics, but the 7960 eats it's lunch now.

Post Thanks / Like

My advice always is buy Sony or be sorry. I hate getting those mega pix people send that you have to scroll around to find details. Sony has built in email friendly folder.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Digital

I have a Cannon A70 that I really enjoy. It's easy and it's solid. I've dropped it a hard floor before and it's been great. It has several settings. I wouldn't go lower than 3mega pix. You can change the density of the picture to send people smaller pics through the email. Here's a pic I took with mine.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast