Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Boat parts

Post Thanks / Like

Default Boat parts

I thought I had posted this last week but I cannot find it today.

Anyway, Most of you know of my adventures at the last Slabfest. You know my seminar on "How to Sink a Boat"! Well since I returned home I have been trying to find the proper parts to fix my boat with but so far I have struck out.

I called the manufacture and since the boat is no long in production they cannot supply me with the parts. They suggested I contact a local dealer. So I did, they said they would have to contact the manufacture. Go figure!

So now I call on the experts. Can anyone please help me find a supplier for part for a self bailing system.
    Birddog,

I pray that I may live to fish until my dying day. And when it comes to my last cast I then most humbly pray. When in the Lord's great landing net and peacefully asleep. That in His mercy I be judged, BIG ENOUGH TO KEEP.

Post Thanks / Like

Boat and Marine Parts - Boat Supplies Guide Click the link and take your pick Bruce.I assume your needing a thru hull plumbing piece. Boaters world under plumbing.
    Last edited by Outlaw1&2; 10-28-2008 at 03:58 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Birddog, I have maintained my silence in asking you exactly what happened, but you'll have to tell me someday!!

papasage is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year & Moderator GA * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

DUCK TAPE:D:D:D
    retired and now i will always fish

Post Thanks / Like

I do have 2 bigger buckets you can get also,I 'll bring to Talquin.LOL

Post Thanks / Like

OK OK I'll tell. After setting up my sleeping arrangments on Thursday morning, with alot of help, I got my boat in the water. Since it was in the middle of the day and we were all going to Cutters to eat I decided to wait to go fishing that evening.

After lunch it rained. When I got ready to go fishing I found water in my boat and assumed it was from the rain. I pushed off and jumped in, started the motor and looked around to find water was pouring in over the transit. At first I thought is was because I was backing away from the hill, but when I got the boat turned the water was still coming in and even faster.

Shiner was on the hill yelling "stay in the middle". Outlaw was yelling "turn the motor off" and all I could say was, "she's going down boys".

Just then from out of the clouds of heaven I hear this sweet voice saying, " throw us a rope". Thank you Ms. Ragfly!!!

The rest is history, Ga_redlands, Outlaw, and Ms. Ragfly saved my boat while Shine just stood there taking pictures and laughing. (Much like he did at the very first Slabfest when his boat threw me in the water.) We got the boat on the hill, pumped the water off and by dark Friday I was fishing again.

I still want to know who it was that poured salt in the wound by stealing my truck keys..............

TNT I hope you will keep this confidential, just between the two of us, because I am pretty embarrassed about the whole thing.
    Birddog,

I pray that I may live to fish until my dying day. And when it comes to my last cast I then most humbly pray. When in the Lord's great landing net and peacefully asleep. That in His mercy I be judged, BIG ENOUGH TO KEEP.

Post Thanks / Like

P.S. NO I didn't leave the plug out. The self bailing system sprung a leak and I didn't know about it until it was to late.
    Birddog,

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by birddog View Post
    TNT I hope you will keep this confidential, just between the two of us, because I am pretty embarrassed about the whole thing.
    No Problem...Your secret is safe with me:D

Post Thanks / Like

:Di'm gonna have to make the spring slabfast. i'm missing alot!:D:D
    Got crappie?:D

Post Thanks / Like

I'm crackin up! LOL Dat was funny,afterwords of course!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast