Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tree Stands Pictures

Post Thanks / Like

Default Tree Stands Pictures

Do you guys take pictures from your stands? I took a couple this weekend to show yall.

The first picture is taken from my stand that I hunted this weekend. You can't really see the deer trails in the picture due to the constantly falling leaves. But they're there. Directly behind my tree is a thick area full of buck brush and cane. The deer move through the spot in the picture on the way to bedding.

The second picture is taken from the ground. The deer have been using the slough on the right side of the picture as a travel route. They weave in and out of the cypress trees and I'm looking to put at stand or a ground blind nearby.

Anyway, feel free to hijack this thread and post your own pictures. I was just wanting to see what everyone else is hunting over.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Mistah Kurtz - he dead
    A penny for the Old Guy

Post Thanks / Like

I always take my camera with me,here's a few from last season,have;nt got to hunt much this season.I also like to take pictures of deer that I do not take,smaller buck and doe's

Likes BigDawgg LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Great pictures, Jeff! I really like the view on the first one.
    Mistah Kurtz - he dead
    A penny for the Old Guy

Post Thanks / Like

Heres one from this a.m. Crow.
    Name:  10-25-08 005.JPG
Views: 2109
Size:  90.8 KB

Post Thanks / Like

Here's some pics from our box blind from this weekend. This blind sets over a canyon that the deer use as a travel route and bedding area, normally we see the deer in the bottom around 8:30 am and 5:00 pm. It was opening weekend of primitive firearms season in Oklahoma, We saw lots of deer but only one came into shooting range and my brother shot her. If it were rifle season there would have been mass carnage. The last picture is my buddy shooting my brother's flintlock, I caught it just as the flashpan was going off and thought it was a pretty neat picture.
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    Goodnight Vienna...Pistols Firing!!!

Post Thanks / Like

nice pics guys

Post Thanks / Like

howhunter: your spot looks perty good. Ill trade ya some crappie for a hunt in ur stand!

Post Thanks / Like

Mighty nice lookin setups guys. Mighty nice.

Bowhunter, that creek spot looks awesome and it looks like you have a nice shot angle from behind that hickory (I think it's a hickory). Is that where you shot those two deer earlier?

zinsurance, I didn't know you were from Oklahoma. I love that think, brushy Western landscape. One day Imma plan a trip out to OK or TX for a turkey hunt and a deer hunt.
    Mistah Kurtz - he dead
    A penny for the Old Guy

Post Thanks / Like

Crow, it can sure be a different type of hunting out here, you can see so far you'll start watching deer a mile away and try to have the patience to let them work their way to you. I'll try to get some better pic's from some of our other stands later in november, sounds like that'll be the next time I get to go. I like everone else's setups as well, I just don't think I would be able to handle being that high off the ground with the way the wind is always blowing out here.
    Goodnight Vienna...Pistols Firing!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks guys. That is one of our favorite stands. Ive never shot one out of that spot but the guy that owns the the place has killed 2 nice bucks from that spot. Ive killed a couple from from a spot a couple hundred yards away.
    heres a pic of the food plot we put in.
    Name:  11.jpg
Views: 1111
Size:  122.1 KB
    Likes BigDawgg LIKED above post

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast