Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm Back

Post Thanks / Like

Default I'm Back

Finally got my computer fixed it's been a while glad to be back. Anyone besides bruce fishing? i've went a couple times the last two weeks and got limits but none to brag on. If you havent done so already check out the may issue of missouri conservationist a lady from columbia caught 5 crappie from 17 to 19 inches the biggest weighed 4 1/2 pounds i've been waiting all my life for one like that and she catches 5 in one day what a lucky lady. Cajun, we didnt go camping last weekend but we are this weekend if you want to go give me a yell.Ted & outlaw you guys should come down too were going to the osage river and set some lines for catfish but i bet i find a tree or two to crappie fish around
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

:D I guess we all should be happy about this??? Heh! Heh! Heh! <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

bugman - Where did she catch these fish? Was it from a private pond or public waters? Some of the bigger crappie caught here in Illinois come from smaller ponds or strip pits. Our state record bluegill and white crappie came from farm ponds. Our state record smallmouth, spotted bass, bullhead, and northern pike all came out of strip pits.
    Ken

Post Thanks / Like

She is being pretty tight lipped about the exact location, she did say it was a public lake in north central missouri. It is about the same around here some of the biggest crappie come from the smallest waters. HEY CHATT whats up? and yes everyone should be alot happier and sleep much better tonight now that i'm back ha ha.

www.simplycrappie.com

Post Thanks / Like

I was going to give you a ring tonight, thought maybe you fell of the earth. HAHA

I also seen the pics of the fish, a guy that I work with bow shoots with this gal and she wont even tell them where they came from. But if it was me, I would be as tight lipped too. I heard that she got them all mounted on a stringer. I have been fishing, I was at the home of the small crappie...Mark Twain over the weekend. There are some bigger ones to be found but you have to hunt for them. I would take you up on your offer but I will be heading to truman for a day or two this weekend. And the weekend before that, I was in Kansas hunting down some ole marble eyes. Sometime in June we need to hook up and head from truman for the day. That way we bash our hero!
    Ted
    Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will keep me from crappie fishing!
    2010 Lake of the Ozarks Super Slab Champion

Post Thanks / Like

Bugman, welcome back and glad you are doing well!

Post Thanks / Like

Glad to see you back online. Was wondering about you.
    Duane

My soon to be ex-wife calls me a CrappieHead

Post Thanks / Like

hey thought those bugs got the best of you..........havent been much but am going to truman this week. Did good at the lake a week ago, should have stuck to it instead of twain.........

Post Thanks / Like

Ted,have your buddy to keep working on her it would be nice to have a fish like that on your wall, how was the walleye fishing? i would love to get in a bunch of them. I'm always up for a day on truman for the fishing and the bash session give me a yell when you want to go i can always make time with a couple days notice. Duane you can tell how often i check my e mail i just read the one you sent me back in march no offence buddy i'm just lazy when it comes to e mail i wrote your phone number down so i will give you a call.Outlaw i'm still kickin bug ass they aint got me down yet where were the fish on truman? let me know how you do this trip.from what i hear i dont think i will ever make the long trip to twain every thing i hear nothing but small fish i can drive 20 miles to do that. Bruce what part of the lake you fishin? i just cant put fish in the boat consistantly like the ones you have been reporting about.Well that just about catches me up now i'm off to my sons ball game i'll check in tommorrow.

www.simplycrappie.com

Post Thanks / Like

Ted,have your buddy to keep working on her it would be nice to have a fish like that on your wall, how was the walleye fishing? i would love to get in a bunch of them. I'm always up for a day on truman for the fishing and the bash session give me a yell when you want to go i can always make time with a couple days notice. Duane you can tell how often i check my e mail i just read the one you sent me back in march no offence buddy i'm just lazy when it comes to e mail i wrote your phone number down so i will give you a call.Outlaw i'm still kickin bug ass they aint got me down yet where were the fish on truman? let me know how you do this trip.from what i hear i dont think i will ever make the long trip to twain every thing i hear nothing but small fish i can drive 20 miles to do that. Bruce what part of the lake you fishin? i just cant put fish in the boat consistantly like the ones you have been reporting about.Well that just about catches me up now i'm off to my sons ball game i'll check in tommorrow.

www.simplycrappie.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast