Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Double white throat patch

Post Thanks / Like

Default Double white throat patch

This is what I have to look forward to on opening day ( Oct. 1'st ) in woods close to home,can't tell how wide but can tell he has some age on him,never really noticed the double throat patch till I saw one on hunting show, anyone know if thats unusual or not? First time to try and post picture, hope it comes out OK.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Thanks / Like

Default Nice.

Looks like a big old deer. Good luck with him.

Post Thanks / Like

Definately looks like a 3 year old with around an 18 inch spread. Nice trophy!
    CATCH A BIG-UN

NIMROD is offline Crappie.com Legend - Kids Corner Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks like an older buck. Unsure of the spread width ,but it looks wide. With a straight on picture you can estimate spread as ears normally 18'' outside.
    Moderator of Beginners n Mentoring forum
    Takeum Jigs

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Bowhunter2,I may have already encountered this Buck last year , will know if I put him down this time,sure gonna try,I went to check camera for new shots today and found someone stole my sd card sometime yesterday , They left the camera which was attached with only bungee cords-I guess they got caught trespassing and didn't want any evidence left on card--I consider myself lucky and am in process of devising a way to put camera out of reach and locked down, I just dont get why people have to be that way !!!!!! POSTED MEANS POSTED

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hawgfan View Post
    Thanks Bowhunter2,I may have already encountered this Buck last year , will know if I put him down this time,sure gonna try,I went to check camera for new shots today and found someone stole my sd card sometime yesterday , They left the camera which was attached with only bungee cords-I guess they got caught trespassing and didn't want any evidence left on card--I consider myself lucky and am in process of devising a way to put camera out of reach and locked down, I just dont get why people have to be that way !!!!!! POSTED MEANS POSTED
    Unfortunately for some "posted" only means don't get caught.

Life has many choices, eternity has two...choose wisely.
    Unapplied biblical truth is like unapplied paint...how many gallons do you have sittin' around? U.D.

Post Thanks / Like

I killed a nice deer back in 97 with a double throat patch, have saw only one other one since, my brother killed one in 01 in a different place probably three miles away from there mine was about a 140 class deer his about a 165 class. hope this gives you a little input

Post Thanks / Like

Very nice buck!! Good Luck...
    Bobby Garland Pro Staff Bass Pro Shop Pro Staff
    Hi-Tek Pro Staff
    Denali Rods Pro Staff Road Runner Pro Staff
    K2 Coolers Pro Staff