Went to Wilson Saturday morning just for about an hour before I recieved a bad phone call. Was able to find 2 fish and felt I was putting a pattern together. If you go to Wilson on a weekend, just be prepared. The boats and jet skis are worse than ever. Very aggrevating. I caught my fish in 25 feet fishing 12 feet deep, and watched one man catch 3 crappie casting shallow. So the fish are still doing there thing shallow and some are pulled off post- spawn. Take your pick.

Pickwick is still hot. Bear creek is producing a lot of fish. Had a couple of reports of 10, 15 and 25 fish with some nice ones coming from casting. I suppose the bear creek bite will stay good for the next couple of week still. I actually do better post spawn when they pull out of the shallows to the first drop offs. Hair jigs and curl tails still the best right now.

If you like to catch really big stripes, pickwick is hot right now. Buy some big jumping minnows, spit n Image, or zara spooks and fish either bellow the damn or under the bridge. Watch for the stripes to come up and hit them in the head with the topwater baits. You can catch them 25 pounds plus. Use heavy tackle!!!