Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Picture Help

Post Thanks / Like

Default Picture Help

I have some pictures on my desktop I could post but cann't figure it out!
    B&M Pro Staff
    Driftmaster Pro Staff
    TEAM BAIT PUMP
    MAGNOLIA CRAPPIE CLUB

Post Thanks / Like

First ya gotta save the pic as a jpeg to your computer. Scroll down after the box that holds your thread or reply and click "Manage Attachments". A window will open that allows you to browse your Documents and select the file that holds the pic. It will prompt you to upload the file and you're good to go. Only problem is that the allowable file size is pretty small so you need to change the file size to something smaller most the time. If you use a scanner to save the pic you can usually cut down the resolution to decrease the file size.

OR

Set up an account at a photo hosting site. I use iVillage but alot of others use photobucket. Basic iVillage is free and I think photobucket is too. You still save the pic to your computer but you upload it to the website. You won't have the file size problem then. Your photo will be assigned a URL. Cut the URL. At the top of the reply/thread box, in the middle, is a yellow square. Click on it and a window will open for you to paste the URL. Stick it on there and you're good to go. Also, when using the latter method you may want to resize the pic to 800pixels in width so it fits the post properly. Its alot harder to explain than do.
    One taste of the bait
    is worth the pain of the hook

clubeclectia.blogspot.com

fiddlefarter is offline Moderator Crappie Cover Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Mt. Juliet, TN...Percy Priest Lake/Old Hickory Lake
    Post Thanks / Like

I wasn't trying to jack up your pics Slab but I resized 2 of them and posted them again. If you use photobucket.com, after you upload the pics, It gives you the option to edit, Click on that and resize to 50% of original and they fit just about right every time. And Them's some good fish. Looks like your on them pretty good right now. I wish I could get back on them.
    Ya ain't holdin' your mouth right.