Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cabelo's fast ship BPS No No

Post Thanks / Like

Default Cabelo's fast ship BPS No No

I ordered the Eagle 320 on Wednesday from Cabelo's and I got it today. That's fast. Saturday I ordered some things from BPS and I still don't have them BPS seems to be slow shipping unless you pay that extra fee.

Post Thanks / Like

Depends on where you are relative to their distribution centers. It took a lot longer than 2 days to get my stuff from Cabela's. And your BPS order probably wasn't processed until Monday morning. Just my .02.

I do like Cabela's better than BPS anyway, wish we had one around here.

poppop is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Cabelas is normally very fast...I order two bank chargers on a Monday...on Wednesday they were sitting on my door step when I got home. Ordered some replacement boat seats...and within four days they were here. I don't recall ever ordering anything from BPS...I normally just pick it up in Concord.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Ain't that the truth.

I thought I was the only one with that problem. I ordered from Cabelas and BassPro on the same day. Picked the lowest shipping price from each which ended up being within a few cents of the same price on items of similar size and weight. The Cabelas order arrived in a couple of days but the fishing line I ordered was suppose to be Hi-vis and came in as low-viz. I called Cabelas and explained the problem and showed them the mistake on their web site. They told me to keep the fishing line (2 spools of suffix by the way) and promptly shipped out the correct order. A couple of days later the new line arrived and still nothing from Bass Pro. After calling BassPro, they explained that when you choose the lesser shipping method they send your order "Parcel Post" ie SLOWEST POSSIBLE SHIPPING AVAILABLE. After 3 more days the order finally arrived. I will never order online from BassPro again. I love their stores but the online stinks.

Buzz

Post Thanks / Like

Not so long ago the "Big 2" were really good about getting your orders to you pretty quick. Now I feel they have slowed down on purpose to get us to pay the outragous extra shipping cost to get orders quicker.

Post Thanks / Like

I have noticed the same thing. I typically receive my order in 2 to 3 days when ordering from Cabela's. Last time I ordered from BPS, it took a week and a half to receive my order. It may have something to do with BPS sending my order USPS.

Post Thanks / Like

I use to order a lot from both places. USPS takes a minimum of two weeks to my door. I got tired of tracking FedX and seeing it posted as delivered and signed by customer and then have to fight with them and wait another week to get my package. I called customer service with both stores and as usual, after it's picked up by the carrier, their out of it. I wish they would use UPS. They have never missed a lick. I will not order anything online that doesn't use UPS.

Post Thanks / Like

My biggest problem with BassPro was when I called them, they acted like no one cared. All I got was, "Wait till this time next week and call us if it hasn't come in" I guess their hands are tied when they can't track a package at all.

Buzz

Post Thanks / Like

Well it is the same here too. Cabelas is real quick on shipping at a normal price. BPS want you to pay more for the same serive. Just another way to make money. For the extra cost they will process you your order faster, "ie" put you order in a seperate bin for quicker processing. But I still buy from them and I know it will just take longer. I know that and I expect that.

Gonefission
    Bill

Post Thanks / Like

Same here much faster delivery from Cabela's,but I like Bass Pros merchandise alittle better.If I really need something fast I can just go to either store to pick it up,I am within an hour drive from either.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast