Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Thinking on trying something new

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thinking on trying something new

I have read just about all of the posts from the different states. Just about all of them say they can see the crappie on the fish finder but cannot get them to bite. I think I might just have a solution. Scuba diving with a spear gun. That's about the only thing I ain't tried yet.
    I'm gonna give them crappie one more chance this weekend to cooperate. If they don't, its scuba lesson time.
    LABILL, when you get that new under water camera you just might see me down there a HUNTING instead of fishing.
    Keep the faith!
    I can't leave now; They fixen to turn on.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Something new....

Quote Originally Posted by Deacon
    I have read just about all of the posts from the different states. Just about all of them say they can see the crappie on the fish finder but cannot get them to bite. I think I might just have a solution. Scuba diving with a spear gun. That's about the only thing I ain't tried yet.
    I'm gonna give them crappie one more chance this weekend to cooperate. If they don't, its scuba lesson time.
    LABILL, when you get that new under water camera you just might see me down there a HUNTING instead of fishing.
    Keep the faith!
    LOL! OK Deacon. Just let me know how it goes.....if you can get a limit with your speargun, I'll be there!