Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: where is the crappie at?

Post Thanks / Like

Default where is the crappie at?

where is the crappie at on lake wylie? during day or night. need help. want to catch some but cant find them. i know yall dont want to give secrets but give me some tips

Last edited by jnash75976; 07-16-2008 at 01:38 PM. Reason: spelling
    Men and fish are alike. They both get into trouble when they open their mouths.

Post Thanks / Like

90 views and no replys ? no one crappie fishes on lake wylie?

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking Maybe they're all AT Wylie

and not in front of their computers

Seriously though ... not every "view" is a member looking to answer your questions. Some may just be looking to see whatever answers you get

Have you placed a post on the SC board ?? I'm way over here in KY, so I have no idea what's going on over there. It's pretty slow around here, as the fish have settled into their Summer pattern ... shallow early/shaded banks -- deeper during the midday hours -- hanging around lighted docks at night. Well, at least that's the norm :p ... I wouldn't know, 'cause i ain't been able to go for some time. That's just past years experience speaking, not recent experiences.

... luck2ya ... cp

Post Thanks / Like

On brush at Moss Lake, Shelby NC. @ 15 to 20 feet deep.

Post Thanks / Like

Default thanks

thanks crappiepappy didnt know were to post im a new member but heard alot of good reveiws about crappie.com so i thought i would check it out.
    i mostly fish lake wylie and lake norman and sometimes fishing creek its all local for me.thanks for your help:D

STUMP HUNTER is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jnash75976 View Post
    thanks crappiepappy didnt know were to post im a new member but heard alot of good reveiws about crappie.com so i thought i would check it out.
    i mostly fish lake wylie and lake norman and sometimes fishing creek its all local for me.thanks for your help:D
    Welcome to the board Come to the S.C. board and ask all the questions you want to, there are lots of people that fish Wylie and will help anyway they can.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER ---------
    Ascend 133X 13' - MotorGuide Xi3 & Mercury 4