Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Hybrids froam a dock

Indian Rocks Beach, Florida, United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Hybrids froam a dock

Is it best to have the light in the water or shinning down on the water when fishing from a dock at night?
    You can't finish what you don't start

Post Thanks / Like

i prefer shining on the water at night turn it on about dusk bugs will come and then fall in the watter attracting bait fish and the bugs also attract bigger fish also my dad worked for a barge company on the ohio river for years and in their down time i could go there at night with him and fish under the lights when the big white bass or stripers would be hitting bugs on top we would just fish with dry flies or dear hair poppers and we would most always do great that way
    is that a bite...YEAH FISH DONT HAVE HANDS

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by slab_slayin_fool View Post
    i prefer shining on the water at night turn it on about dusk bugs will come and then fall in the watter attracting bait fish and the bugs also attract bigger fish also my dad worked for a barge company on the ohio river for years and in their down time i could go there at night with him and fish under the lights when the big white bass or stripers would be hitting bugs on top we would just fish with dry flies or dear hair poppers and we would most always do great that way
    Sounds like it could work
    Son of Racoon, Friend of whiskerwhipper, FHB to all.