Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Old School Crappie Fishing Secrets cd's??????

Post Thanks / Like

Default Old School Crappie Fishing Secrets cd's??????

My boss has recently gotten an email from Dan Eggertsen, who is trying to sell a set of crappie secrets cd's. Just wondering if anyone has had any experience or dealings with him or the company. Is this guy legit?????? He has alot of words on his web site telling how good these cd's are and offering your money back if your not satisfied. Please let me know, any information would greatly be appreciated.

Old School Crappie Fishing Family Secrets

Post Thanks / Like

I've looked at his site and am very skeptical. I think you can learn a lot more from the guys on this site, and the info here is FREE.

Post Thanks / Like

A friend of mine bought one of his "secret lights" several years back for like 40 or 50 bucks, when he got his light it had bass pro shop labeling on the package, he went and checked and could get the same exact product in the store for about 30 bucks. So I would say the guy is legit because my friend got the product, but I would venture to say that you can get the same stuff for less somewhere else.
    Goodnight Vienna...Pistols Firing!!!

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by deathb4disco View Post
    I've looked at his site and am very skeptical. I think you can learn a lot more from the guys on this site, and the info here is FREE.
    I have shared a lot of tips with everyone on this website. There are many more on my CD. I would just ask that you support the individuals on this site before looking elsewhere. Deathb4disco is right. Do a search on this site in the search box and I am sure pretty much all topics have been covered or addressed at one time or another. Also look in the archives for a wealth of additional information from crappie.com members.
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I looked around on his site and answered a few questions before I gave up on him. One thing I can tell ya is he's persistant....once he gets your email addy he doesnt give up!:D
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

can't answer about Dan's but Ship's and the Preachers' both i own and learned alot and are very good. Price wise you can get both of the CD's cheaper than Dan's