Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Got the crud

Post Thanks / Like

Angry Got the crud

I could feel it coming on since the weekend. Started to hit me hard yesterday at work. Last night I was in bed at 8:30 and stayed there until 10 this morning. I felt so weak I was afraid to stand up. I won't get gross and give all my symptoms, but I'm sure you all can imagine.

Post Thanks / Like

Jim sorry to here of it,have a hot totty and get rest,sinuses been givin me a fit this year.

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry to hear you have the crud. Took me 6 weeks to get over it. Do you have a cough? If so, I have a recipe for an old time cough formula. I had gone through two series of two different antibiotics and could not shake the cough. My 80 year old nieghbor gave me some he made up and it got rid of the cough in 3 days. Hasn't come back.

PawPaw Gene is offline Crappie.com 2012 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

river hawk, do you want to sell the recipe. I could use something like that. Every winter I come down with a cough that wont leave until the weather warms. This year was extra bad. I feel for anyone who's sick with anything and Jim I don't have any idea what you are calling the crud, but I wish you well.
    "gene"
    "G" Gone but not forgotten!!

Post Thanks / Like

I will be glad to give it to you. Send me a private message with your e-mail address and I will send it to you in a Word Document.

Post Thanks / Like

River Hawk,

Got a slight cough, but not real serious. I will still take that recipe however. I will send you a PM.

Gene,

What I am calling the "crud" is basically just an all over bad feeling. Headache, body ache, weakness, stomach issues, stuffed nose, eyes watering, can't seem to get enough rest. I guess that is it.

Post Thanks / Like

I'll stop by the liquor store and we'll hit the lake tonight Jim...I guarantee you'll feel better by the time you get home:D

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TnT View Post
    I'll stop by the liquor store and we'll hit the lake tonight Jim...I guarantee you'll feel better by the time you get home:D
    Sounds good. That just may be the ticket. Even if I don't get cured at least I won't care for awhile.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Manz View Post
    River Hawk,

Got a slight cough, but not real serious. I will still take that recipe however. I will send you a PM.

Gene,

What I am calling the "crud" is basically just an all over bad feeling. Headache, body ache, weakness, stomach issues, stuffed nose, eyes watering, can't seem to get enough rest. I guess that is it.

Hate to hear that Jim, I had it a couple weeks ago. Hit me hard on a Sat. nite and by Monday it was bronchitis. Week of antibiotics and some other syrup junk and a couple of those glass of the brown stuff that will burn it off your throat and a week later I still felt like crud. Lost 11 lbs ! Good luck. Try the DR and those other recipes and maybe something will work.
    Slab Masters Tournament Trail ............... www.slabmasterstournamenttrail.net

Post Thanks / Like

Felt good enough to go back to work today. Hope this is all behind me now. I appreciate all the well wishes from everyone.

shine - wish I could lose 11 lbs. right now. Went to the Dr. for a routine checkup a little over a week ago and discovered I put on 12 lbs. in three months. Told that nurse I thought the humidity in my closet was shrinking my belts. Actually, I think it was due to my foot surgery and not being very active for over a month. Now it is time to work some of that off. May have to get out and cut the grass to sweat it off.