Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: north alabama

Post Thanks / Like

Default north alabama

hello new to all this but was wondering if anyone has been on wilson lake. been a couple of times but not much luck can any one help??????/ also what about wheeler lake

Post Thanks / Like

Hi FIREHELMENT. Welcome to the board. There's a guy, David Waters, that fishes Wilson Lake a lot. Thumb down through the posts for the last few months and you'll come across his name. I think he's got a guide service. I think you can click on search and type in his name and find his posts.

He's got a phone number in his signature at the end of his post, so you might call him.

I have been fishing Shoals Creek a lot. Not too many crappie, but lots of bluegill. Had some friends who went up to second creek and caught some slabs in the 14-15 inch size last week.

Look at the post I made on the Fish Like A Pro class at Muscle Shoals High School tomorrow night. Might be worth going to just to meet some other fishermen.

Anyway, glad you are on board and am looking forward to your posts.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Firehelment,
    I am also new to crappie fishing. I've been bowfishing the area for years and know my way around pretty good. There is a lot of good information on this board.

Welcome to the board!

David Waters is offline Moderator Shoals Area Crappie Association Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Fished Wilson last week, found a few but the wind kept me off most of them. My guide service partner Brad Whitehead will be a guest speaker at the siminar tonight. I am the band driector here at MSHS so I will be here also running the sound and lights in the auditorium. Look me up if you come or just send me an e-mail at [email protected].
    Shoals Area Crappie Association