Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: what happened to Big Brown

Post Thanks / Like

Default what happened to Big Brown

After watching the first two races of the triple crown, I dont think anybody had a doubt that Big Brown was a sure bet to win the Belmont stakes. You hardly ever see a horse that dominant. This leaves me to wonder a couple things. I see it alot in sports where so many times that the team that is picked to win loses. They seem to be a definate bet to win but somehow they lose. This seems to happen alot when so much money is bet on them. The bookies win in the end and alot of people lose big. Are pro sports games sometimes payoffs? Also was this horse race some how a payoff behind the scenes? Or, was the hoof more of a problem than what they made it look like. You just dont go from first to worst like that. It was a total embarassment and I dont buy the explanation that the horse just ran out of gas. Granted I dont know anything about horse racing but I like watching it, so I dont know enough to give much insight, its just my opinion. What does everyone else think?

Post Thanks / Like

Everyone said the hoof wasn't a problem, but I'm not so sure, it definitely didn't look like the same horse that blew everyone away at the previous 2 races.
    Jesus Said: Come, follow me & I will make you fishers of men.

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Ran outa juice, i.e. steroids.:rolleyes:
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

Yep When They Get Those Horses Used To Steroids Every Month And Then Take Then Off Them It Has A Devastating Affect. It Seems Like If They Were Going To Do That They Would Have To Publish That Info So That They Public Would Be On A Level Playing Field( Maybe They Did And I Just Didnt Hear About It.). Is'nt It Odd That They Decided To Do This On This Big Race Where Millions Of Dollars Were At Stake? I Wonder How Much Money That The Big Time Gamblers With Inside Info Made On The Race? Hummmm I Wonder?

Post Thanks / Like

the belmont is a much longer race than the previous 2. he just didn't have it. bookies love these horses...

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Steroids help. Ask Barry.

I am with u bigfish5.

I am a skeptic and a doubter by virtue of name.

TOM.
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"