Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Story of Christian Marine in Iraq

TN River: Clifton, Perryville, occasionally northward
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Story of Christian Marine in Iraq

Did any of you see the story of the Marine who dared to pass out 10 coins that had the christian message on them to Iraqis? Apparently, the coins had (in arabic) Where will you spend eternity? on one side and the scripture of John 3:16 on the other side. Here's hopefully, a link to the article: www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,360424,00.html . What really made me sick about it was the way the Iraqis act like the marine should be executed immediately and our military brass seems willing to do it if it will appease the poor offended muslims. I guarantee you that if the iraqis decided that our soldiers had to read the Koran or they would "be upset", they'd be issuing Korans to every soldier in basic training. I'm just getting sick and tired of how our country, including our military, has to apologize to every "offended" group that has the stones to gripe. When did our country lose its stones? We're not even getting cheap oil out of the deal!! OK, i feel better. just had to gripe a little. :o
    BSRRofl

Post Thanks / Like

BigSandy you took the words right out of my mouth. Thank you for posting this.
    Soldiers and Firefighters. Some people were meant to call 911, Some were meant to BE 911

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BigSandyRookie View Post
    Did any of you see the story of the Marine who dared to pass out 10 coins that had the christian message on them to Iraqis? Apparently, the coins had (in arabic) Where will you spend eternity? on one side and the scripture of John 3:16 on the other side. Here's hopefully, a link to the article: www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,360424,00.html . What really made me sick about it was the way the Iraqis act like the marine should be executed immediately and our military brass seems willing to do it if it will appease the poor offended muslims. I guarantee you that if the iraqis decided that our soldiers had to read the Koran or they would "be upset", they'd be issuing Korans to every soldier in basic training. I'm just getting sick and tired of how our country, including our military, has to apologize to every "offended" group that has the stones to gripe. When did our country lose its stones? We're not even getting cheap oil out of the deal!! OK, i feel better. just had to gripe a little. :o
    yeah but haliburton is