Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Another Fuel Alternative

Post Thanks / Like

Default Another Fuel Alternative

This looks interesting. Be sure to watch the video.

http://www.mobilemag.com/content/100/354/C8115/

Barnacle Bill is offline Super Mod and 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Interesting. I bet the oil companies find plenty wrong with it tho.
    Fair Winds and Following Seas

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va

Post Thanks / Like

Our government would not let this go into production. Too many of our politicians getting rich off the gas and oil industry. There is no way they will let this cut off their cash cow.

Post Thanks / Like

It is also called Brown Gas.It has been around since the 70's.There will be hundreds of people tring to get the patent.I am just wondering if the engine can take the mix for the long haul.

Post Thanks / Like

i thinks its a crock....why would he have it rigged as a water/gas hybrid if it would run on water only? that to me doesnt make sence. why use gas at all if the water works... time to call mythbusters....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by john h View Post
    i thinks its a crock....why would he have it rigged as a water/gas hybrid if it would run on water only? that to me doesnt make sence. why use gas at all if the water works... time to call mythbusters....
    Good point. You gonna make the phone call?

The one thing not stated, unless I missed it, was how fast this vehicle will go. I wonder what the HP is. Can it be used in p/u trucks pulling a boat? What would be the cost of one of these engines? There were just too many questions left unanswered.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by john h View Post
    Sounds like you need to do some research. Thousands of people are running it on there cars.. It is used to boost there MPG. Gas motors only burn % of each gallon. And Hydrogen Generator boost the % of each gallon way up. Also your motor would not last long if you did make enough to run it on without gas. The heat from the gas burning keeps the motor from rusting up from the moisture.
    If it were not for my Diesel being under warranty. I would be using it on it. And may still build one and give it a try.
    Also Mythbusters did a show on it .
    Pete