Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Bite more "Time of day" sensitive on full/new moons

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bite more "Time of day" sensitive on full/new moons

Went out yesterday from bout 5:00 to 7:30 pm. and didn't do much. I can't get out till after 5:00, have a gunshop and need to be here 6 days a week. I think I'm going to pay for it this weekend. I don't know how many times we just hammered um at noon on the days around a full moon. I don't think it is as dramatic on a new moon. I would really be interested to hear what time of day everyone catches fish these next few days. I'm bummed.

Post Thanks / Like

I caught fish from 8:30 yesterday morning until 1:00 PM, but the bigger fish didn't start biting well until the sun was directly over head. Caught a few in water as shall as 9 foot but most came out of 13 to 26 foot of water.
    Hold My beer and watch this sheeet!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Should have put a questionmark after the title of this thread cus' I don't know.

Post Thanks / Like

David I catch fish 3 days either side of, and on the day of a full or new moon. I "stake my claim on it"! But I have found that overall the fish taken on the day of the new moon will be bigger fish. Hope this helps.
    Hold My beer and watch this sheeet!!!

papasage is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year & Moderator GA * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

go when you can . i usealey catch nore from daylight till 10 onthe lake i fish . last saturday i went from 4:00 pm till about 7:00pm cought 27 . went back sunday morning cought 10 from 7:00 am till 12:00.sunday afternoon onley 9 fish . monday morning from 7:00am till 10:00am cought around 10
    retired and now i will always fish