Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Evie, a veteran fisher at age 5

Post Thanks / Like

Default Evie, a veteran fisher at age 5

OK, just one more pic of my kids. Notice the 4'8" Ugly Stick with the tip painted white. Never know when dad will need to grab a spare. Stefi has an outfit just like it but prefers the brightly colored Spongebob set up. Sounds like a basser in the making. Where did I go wrong....
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    One taste of the bait
    is worth the pain of the hook

clubeclectia.blogspot.com

Post Thanks / Like

two lovely girls you got there kunes. surely they take all that beauty after they momma......i admit, i admire a man who is my age with pre school age kids..,, hes doing something i aint doing.......
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

slab_seeker Guest

Kunes, she's still young enough to show her the error of her ways, but to be on the safe side, HIDE SPONGEBOB.

Quote Originally Posted by kunes
    OK, just one more pic of my kids. Notice the 4'8" Ugly Stick with the tip painted white. Never know when dad will need to grab a spare. Stefi has an outfit just like it but prefers the brightly colored Spongebob set up. Sounds like a basser in the making. Where did I go wrong....

slab_seeker Guest

Rango, Is there any proof that the two girls are his? If they are good thing they take after momma.

Quote Originally Posted by rango
    two lovely girls you got there kunes. surely they take all that beauty after they momma......i admit, i admire a man who is my age with pre school age kids..,, hes doing something i aint doing.......