Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: The Bell

Post Thanks / Like

Default The Bell

How many of y'all have a bell on your boat? I have one! It was given to me by my daughter. One day Katie comes to me and hands me a blue jingle bell like on Santas sleigh. I ask her what is this for? and she replies it's for your boat Daddy. I ask her what do i do with it? she replies put it on the boat. I ask her how come we should do that? And she says it will keep the little men away! little men? she says yes Daddy the little men! I ask her what little men are you talking about? She says the little men that make bad stuff happen, I say do you mean grimlens? she says yeah, grimlens that what they are called. I ask her how does a bell keep away grimlens? She tells me that the ding of the bell will keep them away cus they dont like the ding sound and i will always be safe!

I don't know how or where she came up with this theory or where she even got the bell, i do know that over the years i have discovered "Dora" stickers and crayola marks on the boat, and they have promptly removed! What i can tell you is that bell will be on every boat i own from now til the day i die!
    Stinkies Daddy

Post Thanks / Like

Yep, I believe I'd take the bell with me too. If it helps Katie till she understands life a little more then go with it. A child is innocent till she has been exposed to the real world and it's a shame this world can't keep them innocent longer. We haven't seen any pictures of her catching any fish in a while. Catch us up. Ferdi aka Fred

Post Thanks / Like

Man im getting me a bell for my boat now wat to go stinky
    Soldiers and Firefighters. Some people were meant to call 911, Some were meant to BE 911

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ferdi View Post
    Yep, I believe I'd take the bell with me too. If it helps Katie till she understands life a little more then go with it. A child is innocent till she has been exposed to the real world and it's a shame this world can't keep them innocent longer. We haven't seen any pictures of her catching any fish in a while. Catch us up. Ferdi aka Fred
    Ferdi not a whole lot to report. The lake is high and muddy! with more rain on the way. We have been out several times but i just can't seem to put her on fish.

Usually we back down to about 20' off this dock and launch now we are launching from the parking lot.
    Stinkies Daddy

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by father of 4 View Post
    Man im getting me a bell for my boat now wat to go stinky
    Wow you still call her Stinky! the bell thing aint to bad an idea! I mean what the heck it cant hurt.
    Stinkies Daddy

Post Thanks / Like

Tell her also that when the bell rings an angel gets their wings and she will like it
    Soldiers and Firefighters. Some people were meant to call 911, Some were meant to BE 911

Post Thanks / Like

nice story, the crayola marks and dora stickers might even help.

Post Thanks / Like

Stinkies Daddy

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    nice story, the crayola marks and dora stickers might even help.
    I don't guess they could hurt?
    Stinkies Daddy