Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hey Tim how did you do at Mark Twain @ CAST Tournament

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hey Tim how did you do at Mark Twain @ CAST Tournament

Tim, curious to how you did I know a couple of buddys was going up there but I havent heard anything from them on how they did in it. I hope you left some for me!
    Ted
    Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will keep me from crappie fishing!
    2010 Lake of the Ozarks Super Slab Champion

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up We Git 'er done!!

We ripped some serious lips at this CAST event!!! Bart and I took top honors and big fish as well. We had a wonderful time, and perfect weather for both of our days of prefishing, and during the tournament too. We caught and released more than 500 10"+ fish during our 3 days of fishing. The Crappie were just beginning their Spawn cycle, and the water temperatures peaked at 66 degrees for the afternoon bite on T day. Just plain great fishing @ Twain!

Our total weight for 10 fish was 13.48lbs. 2nd place finished the day with 12.07lbs. We had 3 fish which any of the 3 would have won big fish award with their weights being 2.24, 1.97, and 1.89lbs. 2nd biggest fish from the rest of the field came in at 1.73lbs. I will Email some pics to Edhead of our top 3, and the winning stringer in the next few days.

We owe all of our success and thanks for this event to our sponsors and their products: OutLaw Crappie Poles, Crappie Magic Jigs, Fish Formula's Original Game scent, and Gotcha Gear. A very special thanks to God, for without him, none of this would of been possible.

Thanks for asking Ted! I hope to see all of you at a CAST tournament in the future! Tell 'em big Tim sent yas!

Full baskets and big bites to all! <,"}/>{ Rippa
    Last edited by Tim The Lippa Rippa Mon; 04-19-2005 at 02:38 PM.
    Just one more cast, I promise!
    Common sense isn't all that common these days.
    Take the Time & Take the Kids

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tim The Lippa Rippa Mon
    We caught and released more than 500 10"+ fish during our 3 days of fishing.

Post Thanks / Like

Great job!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

:D I told you those 'Cheeto's' would really turn them on Or was it you that told me??? Heh! Heh! Heh! Good job Ripper! Comming over to Clinton next weekend?? I'll be out west at Milford. <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Eye nue ya could dew it, great job, and keep it up, i still not doin good a Pines but will keep trying just gotta lern your techniques. GOOD JOB

Post Thanks / Like

Bruce - Thanks for the congrats.

Crappie Chatt - I told you about the Cheeto's SSSH! :rolleyes: Some people will catch fish on anything! :D I hope to get to Clinton. My partner has some conflicts for that date, and I have some other offers for alternate partners for that day too. Can't say for sure at this point. At the current standings, we only need just 1 more top 5 finish to take over 1st place in the National Points race for CAST with only 3 more dates left to fish.

410 Man, keep on stopping in to see my buddy 'Ol Wild Bill at the Johnson Creek Mini Mart. He will get you straightened up proper. Enjoy another one of his briskets sandwiches while you are there, and tell him the fat man said Hi. I hope to wet lines with you one day! Maybe on the next go around.

As always, full basket to all! <,"}/>{ Rippa
    Last edited by Tim The Lippa Rippa Mon; 04-18-2005 at 04:30 PM.
    Just one more cast, I promise!
    Common sense isn't all that common these days.
    Take the Time & Take the Kids

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tim The Lippa Rippa Mon
    Bruce - Thanks for the congrats.

Crappie Chatt - I told you about the Cheeto's SSSH! :rolleyes: Some people will catch fish on anything! :D I hope to get to Clinton. My partner has some conflicts for that date, and I have some other offers for alternate partners for that day too. Can't say for sure at this point. At the current standings, we only need just 1 more top 5 finish to take over 1st place in the National Points race for CAST with only 3 more dates left to fish.

410 Man, keep on stopping in to see my buddy 'Ol Wild Bill at the Johnson Creek Mini Mart. He will get you straightened up proper. Enjoy another one of his briskets sandwiches while you are there, and tell him the fat man said Hi. I hope to wet lines with you one day! Maybe on the next go around.

As always, full basket to all! <,"}/>{ Rippa

way to go tim,i noticed you are from davenport,i was born in davenport,and lived right on the cedar river in rochester,then moved to west branch,then moved to texas for 22 years and now live in fort gibson,ok ,where all do you fish in iowa and good luck on your quest for the national title..............go hawks

Post Thanks / Like

Default tims photos..

1 0f 3 tim wanted me to post this photo for him
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Post Thanks / Like

Default tims photo

2 0f 3 time wanted me to post
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast