Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Flourochromatic Colors

Bango Guest

Default Flourochromatic Colors

Has anyone heard of Flourochromatic colored jigs or plastic grub or twister tails ?

Post Thanks / Like

To my knowledge, we have the only source for Flourochromatic colors. The color is a blend of pigments that result in a silver/chrome color that also floureces in low light conditions. While it is a difficult color to produce it is also very popular with the crappie and lake trout crowds.

Cheers.

Post Thanks / Like

How do you spell ? An internet search produces no hits for Flourochromatic. However Collectively Unconscious has a Burn the Sky CD with Flourochrome as a track on it.
    Last edited by whizkids; 04-17-2005 at 07:23 PM.

Bango Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jumping Cholla Jigs
    To my knowledge, we have the only source for Flourochromatic colors. The color is a blend of pigments that result in a silver/chrome color that also floureces in low light conditions. While it is a difficult color to produce it is also very popular with the crappie and lake trout crowds.

Cheers.
    Could you send me some information on your flourochromatic products ?

Bango Guest

Quote Originally Posted by whizkids
    How do you spell ? An internet search produces no hits for Flourochromatic. However Collectively Unconscious has a Burn the Sky CD with Flourochrome as a track on it.
    I may have it spelled wrong, but I have read somewhere that it is highly visable to fish.

Post Thanks / Like

Please go to www.jumpingchollajigs.com and you will see the colors we offer. The Flourochromatic colors are custom made for our use and the picture on the web site is somewhat poor at showing the true look. In normal light they look like bright lead or a somewhat dull chrome. Under UV though they flouresce nicely. We will soon have a Flourochrome pink and blue in the lineup also.

Cheers.