Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Im One Broke Daddy

Post Thanks / Like

Default Im One Broke Daddy

Got the Daughter a car yesterday. Its a 2007 Chevy Cobalt. She was thrilled. I took her the day before and we looked at it. I then had her sit in the truck and wait for me. I made the deal inside and came back out and told her I was sorry that I didnt know when we were going to get her a car but would try to have one before she starts college (in august). She called her Mom from Wal-Mart about crying saying she was never going to get a car hehe. I delivered it to her yesterday with a big red bow on the hood lol. Boy is she in for it. She has to pay the payments lol. It was great seeing her face when she saw it.
    Soldiers and Firefighters. Some people were meant to call 911, Some were meant to BE 911

Bob # 1 is offline Moderator Fisherman's Memorial Forum * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Atti boy
    My dad did it to me,
    I did it for the 5 children

Here you go make the payments, changed the oil,
    learn to fix your own flats, NO gas money---sorry
    it sits there till you figure out how to save.
    ------------------------------------------------------------

Testimonials
    Night fishing tips 101
    Temperature Guide Crappie

Fishing lights

Hardyville Hart Co, Ky,45min fromNolin, 50 min. Green 55 min. Barren 75 min Dale!
    Post Thanks / Like

You aint broke yet, did you say ...COLLAGE.. Then you can say Broke

Rowdy
    Remember This Beautiful World is
    ''Only Temperary Housing''!

Rowdy

Post Thanks / Like

I had to do the same last month. The wife and I found the car and surprised the daughter. When she first saw it ( 04 Cavalier) she wasn't too impressed until we told her it was hers.

The insurance agent had a bigger smile that the daughter did though.....
    Birddog,

I pray that I may live to fish until my dying day. And when it comes to my last cast I then most humbly pray. When in the Lord's great landing net and peacefully asleep. That in His mercy I be judged, BIG ENOUGH TO KEEP.

Post Thanks / Like

I know you made her day. Best of luck with college. We had 2 in at one time. Now that was broke.
    pete

Post Thanks / Like

hehe got her graduating this year, another next year, then I skip a year and then another one lol. Then she should be out of college when the youngest one starts lol. AHHH
    Soldiers and Firefighters. Some people were meant to call 911, Some were meant to BE 911

Post Thanks / Like

That is one nice car, it will be nice for her to have reliable transporation to school.

BTW do you know the man in the background, or his he waiting for the parking spot:D
    "Those who will trade a little liberty for a little security will lose both and deserve neither" Thomas Jefferson

Post Thanks / Like

Default father of 4

Hog Boy,

U aint gonna believe this but i will be starting school in the summer semester, gonna go back and get my degree in criminal justice so i can be a game warden of some thing to do with that type of work. My question is will you buy me a new truck. I dont want much! just a Chevy silverado, 1 ton, dually, big diesel, standard 6 speed, 4 wheel drive, 4 door, 5th wheel, alcoa rims, bully dog preformance system, leather seats w/ lumbar support, tinted windows and black in color if its not to much trouble.

Seriously, Congrats to your lil girl. She seems to be a lovely young lady and i'm sure she will continue to make you proud! Just please tell me she aint gonna be a dagum Longhorn
    Stinkies Daddy

poppop is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Been there done that....my daughter found a nice Ford Probe when she turned 16. We went and looked at it and drove it. I told her I didn't like it and we wasn't going to get it. The next day the wife and I went back and bought it, pulled it around behind the house and hid it. The next day she found it, and cried like a baby. It was well worth it all. My little girl is now 33 years old and well into a successful career.

father of 4, you are doing everything right....good job everyone needs a dad like you.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by stinkies daddy View Post
    Hog Boy,

U aint gonna believe this but i will be starting school in the summer semester, gonna go back and get my degree in criminal justice so i can be a game warden of some thing to do with that type of work. My question is will you buy me a new truck. I dont want much! just a Chevy silverado, 1 ton, dually, big diesel, standard 6 speed, 4 wheel drive, 4 door, 5th wheel, alcoa rims, bully dog preformance system, leather seats w/ lumbar support, tinted windows and black in color if its not to much trouble.

Seriously, Congrats to your lil girl. She seems to be a lovely young lady and i'm sure she will continue to make you proud! Just please tell me she aint gonna be a dagum Longhorn
    Nope but she will eventually be a red raider. Im an Aggie fan hehe. By the way I bet your wife looked at you and shook her head again lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast