Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A oops at a boat ramp

Post Thanks / Like

Default A oops at a boat ramp

These pics came from a guy over on www.turbodieselregister.com. Thought some of you might be interested in them. Poor guys foot slipped of the brake petal right onto the gas pedal. Knocked his head on the A pillar and blacked out, next thing he woke with water coming in to the truck. Swam out the open window. Truck will probably be totalled but he came out ok. The guy swimming by the truck is the tow truck guy hooking it up.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Ted
    Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will keep me from crappie fishing!
    2010 Lake of the Ozarks Super Slab Champion

Post Thanks / Like

Did he have to pay 7.00 to launch the boat or 14.00 to launch the truck and boat?

Post Thanks / Like

Man I sure feel for the guy and that truck. I came close to backing into the water the other week. I knew when to stop and put the truck in park and go get help to tow me out.

You never know when something like this can happen to you.

Launch fee SEVEN DOLLAR! Outrageous.

Quote Originally Posted by TAE73
    These pics came from a guy over on www.turbodieselregister.com. Thought some of you might be interested in them. Poor guys foot slipped of the brake petal right onto the gas pedal. Knocked his head on the A pillar and blacked out, next thing he woke with water coming in to the truck. Swam out the open window. Truck will probably be totalled but he came out ok. The guy swimming by the truck is the tow truck guy hooking it up.
    Regards,

Moose1am

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

one of our state parks in MS charges 7 per boat and another 3 bucks for the second person in the boat. Probably would charge you 14 for the boat and truck also

Post Thanks / Like

OOPS Dad Blast It !!

:D :D :D
    Jim McIntyre
    [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Default cell phone?

It seems nobody except myself can live without talking on a cell phone all the time (like a teenage girl), including the swimming tow truck driver. Isn't that what it looks like?
    Sorry for my Crappie attitude.

Post Thanks / Like

Man That Would Ruin Your Day!! Wonder How Many Fish The Truck Caught?? Good Fishin To Ya!!!dennis
    Good Fishin To Ya!! Dennis Dale Hollow Crappie www.dalehollowcrappie.4t.com

Post Thanks / Like

that reminds me of something that I read in the paper a few years ago about some ice fishermen in I think MI. Well these two guys decided that it would be easyer to just blow a hole in the ice with some TNT. so they drove out on the ice with their brand new truck, got out lit the TNT and through it. The only problem was that they brought their dog too. well the dog dcided to go retrieve it, he grabbed it, then the two guys started yelling at him to drop it, the dog got scared and went and hid under the truck well you can guess what happened.
    To land one of my crappie i need a gaff and a .22 pistal :D

Post Thanks / Like

He was probaly launching his boat when he saw the $7 fee and passed out and launched the truck by accident. I sure bet that tow truck driver was not happy if he had to go swimming.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast