Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New to Board

Post Thanks / Like

Smile New to Board

Hello Everyone,

I've watched this board for a long time now....Finally decided to join all the fun and share all the crappie experiences.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome aboard. When you have an opportunity you might want to complete the info under the user CP button. That will allow these fine folks to have a better frame of refernce to reply to any questions you may have as well as allow us to know a little about you when you post. Looking forward to you sharing your experiences.

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Welcome

Welcome BamaBrian, We are happy to have you aboard. Hope you brought some bait, Just take a seat and pass the bait. Good luck! Jimmy S.

Post Thanks / Like

Glad to have ya here, BamaBrian. I'm up in the Shoals. What part of Bama are you in?
    You'll love this site;I learn from it each day. Hope to read your own postings soon.

Post Thanks / Like

I live in Montgomery, fish alot at lake Martin (Wind Creek) & I also like to fish Lake Harding.

Post Thanks / Like

Montgomery's good. The crappie should be in the shallows about now. They're still a little deep here.

Post Thanks / Like

Bama,

I have a Sister that lives in Huntsville, I spent two weeks on Gunnersville a few years ago. Biggest average Crappies I have ever caught. Caught most of the biggest fishing from a Marina dock, within 10 ft of my iced down beer and minnows (minnows were not iced down). Great trip, super people. Anyway, welcome to the community.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Glad to have another good old Alabama Boy join the crowd. BRIAN, Jump in where you can and hang on. PULL EM-MULE PULL. :D

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks to all for the welcome, VietVet68 thank-you for your service to this Country. I grew up in Lafayette In, joined the Air Force (1980) and spent 20 yrs traveling around the world. Decided to Retire-live where the winters are a little bit milder!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BamaBrian
    Thanks to all for the welcome, VietVet68 thank-you for your service to this Country. I grew up in Lafayette In, joined the Air Force (1980) and spent 20 yrs traveling around the world. Decided to Retire-live where the winters are a little bit milder!!!!!
    I appreciate the thanks, but I figure I got all I needed by just being given the chance to live a full life. Now my only regret is the folks we are losing in Iraq and Afganistan will never have that chance. All we can do is keep them in our hearts and minds forever.

My Brother-in-law in Huntsville also retired from the Air Force, Louis O. Smith. He taught computer installation and maintenance most of his career, spent his last several years at Red Stone.

I thank you as well for your service.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast