Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OMG - What is going on - You guys are too much.

Post Thanks / Like

Default OMG - What is going on - You guys are too much.

I can't believe it. I've just received a whole bunch of contributions to Crappie.com some of which is in reference to the server upgrade.

Crappie fishermen are the best. You all are awsome.

I've received donations to Crappie.com in $10 and $20 increments from over 10 different fishermen and fisherwomen here on Crappie.com, wow.

Did I miss a post or something. This is an unbeliabable suprise. I can't get over this.

I will put this to good use. I was thinking about buying some more software for the site, namely directory software, which will allow people to list their businesses. This was an idea suggested by you all for the small jig makers, and the Crappie guides. And I even think it could be expanded to say "Upholstery" companies (you know who you are!) and others, as long as you're a crappie fisherman, lets share our businesses with other Crappie fishermen, and keep it in the family, so to speak.

Again, you guys are awsome. Unsolicitied contributions to help the cause. I tell you, we're going to make the best fishing site on the net out of Crappie.com, with all you help......Ed Moes

[email protected]
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best

Post Thanks / Like

Donations is my middle name. Just give me a mailing address.
    2018 Triton 18TX 115 ProXS 4 Stroke
    4-HDS 9 Touch
    ACC CRAPPIE STIX

Post Thanks / Like

Ed, Thanks for all you do. Hope you know how much we apprieciate it. Boyce(Crappiekrazy).

Just get him on, then we'll worry about getting him in!

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Crappie.com

Ed,

As a Systems Manager myself I know how difficult it can be to provide a quality website and try to make everyone happy.

As a crappie fisherman I am "hooked" on this awesome site. I check the site everyday unless I'm on the water or away from the net.

Thanks for all you do and keep up the good work.

Post Thanks / Like

Ed I am just getting started as a crappie only fisherman. 90% of the information I have on the subject I have as a result of your site. I would like to send you a donation as a sign of appreciation for your efforts on keeping this site up and running. I wish you would post an address so that I can do so. I really appreciate your efforts as well as some of the guys who are so free and helpful with there information like Jerry Blake, Rango, crappster, moose, fat boy, labill, falcon, vietvet,and the rest. Your efforts have and will continue to help me turn a little 5 year old boy into the next generation of crappie fisherman. Thank you all.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

ED;;;;;;; I'm fairly new to the site, But like crappie1 I to think this site is awsome. I;ve been crappie fishin since i was knee high to a grasshopper, You think you know all there is to know about fishin, But even for a old fart like me I;ve learned few good tips Give us a mailing address and we'll do what we can to help. P.S. Thanks to all these good Crappie fishermen & Fisherwomem that visit this site GOD BLESS.

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

Thanks for all you do. The emails are working this AM. I never thought I would enjoy a message board or a chat room. Just proves and old dog can learn a few tricks.

Post Thanks / Like

Crappie.com
    598 Penn Blvd
    Lake Villa, IL 60046

And you all know that you really don't have to do this. But if you do, I will put the money to good use. I bet there's no other site on the net that the members so graciously insist on helping the cause, to help others enjoy what they enjoy.

Again, you guys are awsome.

Ed Moes, aka edhead, aka [email protected]
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Crappie.Com- Donations

Ed, There is more to come. Thanks for all you do! Jimmy S. Georgia Crappie.Com

whiplash Guest

Default checks

Quote Originally Posted by edhead
    Crappie.com
    598 Penn Blvd
    Lake Villa, IL 60046

And you all know that you really don't have to do this. But if you do, I will put the money to good use. I bet there's no other site on the net that the members so graciously insist on helping the cause, to help others enjoy what they enjoy.

Again, you guys are awsome.

Ed Moes, aka edhead, aka [email protected]
    everybody has heard it , but this is true--the checks in the mail--thanks for all you do !!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast