Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Rod Resters

Post Thanks / Like

Default Rod Resters

Hi Guys, I just put 8 rodresters on my Driftmaster 250-H setup only to find that the butts on my BnM slo trollers and Blackwidows are too big to go in the resters. Has anyone else had this problem? I guess I'll have to force them open, and hope it doesn't damage the rubber coating. Any ideas?

Post Thanks / Like

Put a piece of pipe on them and pry them open. Or trade them for Tite-Loks

monkscrappie is offline Crappie.com 1K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by seeker View Post
    Hi Guys, I just put 8 rodresters on my Driftmaster 250-H setup only to find that the butts on my BnM slo trollers and Blackwidows are too big to go in the resters. Has anyone else had this problem? I guess I'll have to force them open, and hope it doesn't damage the rubber coating. Any ideas?
    CONTACT DRIFTMASTER TO SEE IF THEY WILL TRADE THEM OUT FOR SOME LARGER DIAMETER ROD RESTERS. THEY MADE THEM AT ONE TIME.

MONK WILSON http://MONKSCRAPPIE.COM

Post Thanks / Like

I really hate that you are "stuck" with stuff that don't work right, so PM me with a bargain price and I might just take the whole mess off your hands. After all, what kinda self respecting crappie fisherman wouldn't do that?:D