Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Tulsa crappie seminar Thursday night

Post Thanks / Like

Default Tulsa crappie seminar Thursday night

Bobby Garland crappie baits is pleased to become a participant in this forum. Obviously, crappie anglers are extremely important to our business, so we take great interest in what you say and do. We also want to do our part to keep you informed.

For starters, anglers in the Tulsa area might find a free crappie fishing seminar we’re holding tomorrow night, Thursday, April 10, in Jenks to be helpful. We have two local fishing experts speaking about what’s going on at nearby lakes. Lake Eufaula guide Barry Morrow is going to talk about that lake. Red Miller is going to address fishing at Oolagah, Hulah, Kaw and Copan.

The meeting is 6:30-8:30 p.m., at St. James Presbyterian Church in Jenks. It’s located at the corner of 119th Street and S. Elm (approximately 2 miles south of the Peoria-Elm exit and the Creek Turnpike). We’ll have bait samples and door prizes. Gene Larew Lures, Zebco and Natcom (publishers of Crappie World magazine), have made the seminar possible.

Hope you will join us. If you have any questions, please call Larew at (918) 949-6291.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the site!!

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome from OKC! Love the Garland baits. Had to give a couple Pearltruse away Monday night so the other dock goers could catch 'em like I was! Keep 'em coming!!!
    Jeremiah 16:16a "But now I will send for many fishermen," declares the Lord, "and they will catch them."

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the site!! I have been using your products for several years and love them.

Do you have any thing seminars planned for Central Missouri area?

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Garland Baits View Post
    Bobby Garland crappie baits is pleased to become a participant in this forum. Obviously, crappie anglers are extremely important to our business, so we take great interest in what you say and do. We also want to do our part to keep you informed.

For starters, anglers in the Tulsa area might find a free crappie fishing seminar we’re holding tomorrow night, Thursday, April 10, in Jenks to be helpful. We have two local fishing experts speaking about what’s going on at nearby lakes. Lake Eufaula guide Barry Morrow is going to talk about that lake. Red Miller is going to address fishing at Oolagah, Hulah, Kaw and Copan.

The meeting is 6:30-8:30 p.m., at St. James Presbyterian Church in Jenks. It’s located at the corner of 119th Street and S. Elm (approximately 2 miles south of the Peoria-Elm exit and the Creek Turnpike). We’ll have bait samples and door prizes. Gene Larew Lures, Zebco and Natcom (publishers of Crappie World magazine), have made the seminar possible.

Hope you will join us. If you have any questions, please call Larew at (918) 949-6291.
    Duane

My ex-wife calls me a CrappieHead
    divorced and no one to answer to, lets go fishing

Post Thanks / Like

Guys, thanks for the kind words about our baits. Baby Shad and Slab Slay'Rs are really catching'em, and Split Tails are coming on strong. Cajun Cricket color has been a hot new addition.

As for Missouri seminars, a definite possibility. Bobby Garland crappie baits originated in that area and we have several Garland experts there that would be happy to share their knowledge. Think there is enough interest from others in the area for such a gathering?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Garland Baits View Post
    Guys, thanks for the kind words about our baits. Baby Shad and Slab Slay'Rs are really catching'em, and Split Tails are coming on strong. Cajun Cricket color has been a hot new addition.

As for Missouri seminars, a definite possibility. Bobby Garland crappie baits originated in that area and we have several Garland experts there that would be happy to share their knowledge. Think there is enough interest from others in the area for such a gathering?
    I posted a link to this thread on the Missouri board and we will see if we have the interest in going forward with this.
    Duane

My ex-wife calls me a CrappieHead
    divorced and no one to answer to, lets go fishing