HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Where dem iz

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Where dem iz

Spring has sprung
    Da water has riz
    Now where da heck
    Dem Crappie iz

Well I took my fishing partner out today, he's finally felt up to going, and he skunked me and I loved it. I figured they were shallow so we tried shallow and he caught a beauty but just that one. Then we went deeper and he caught a couple dinks. So we went mid-range and he caught another beauty so he had enough for he and his wife for supper anyway. Then we tried another shallow cove and he caught a dink and one Gasper Goo. He had a good time and he was real tired but was grinning. I don't know how many more trips we will be able to make but I don't mind if they are all like this one because he had a good time. I can't help much on where they are on Lake Sam Rayburn but I can tell you where they ain't and what they ain't a hitting on my pole. You all take care. Ferdi aka Fred

Post Thanks / Like

What's a Gasper Goo?:D

Post Thanks / Like

Smile answer

Quote Originally Posted by talltimber View Post
    What's a Gasper Goo?:D
    It's a fresh water drum. Ferdi aka fred

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ferdi View Post
    Spring has sprung
    Da water has riz
    Now where da heck
    Dem Crappie iz
    I just love poetry.
    BTW
    I have lots of good memories fishing Rayburn out of Broudax. When all else failed, get under the bridge.
    DP
    I am a heterosexual male. 2 Chronicles 7:14
    "If my people who are called by My name will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from Heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land."

Post Thanks / Like

At least you have been able to go. I have wanted to, and even was ready Monday...went to the bait shop, picked up a few things at Walmart, and was even at my buddy's house leaving the driveway when my wife called and told me my 3-year old was having a bad day at daycare, I needed to get her for the rest of the afternoon. Well, I'm a dad first, and my minnows didn't make it! But I have 3 trips planned in the next month, two being 4-5 days long.