Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Little Humor?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Little Humor?

The wife got this in an email today and I wanted to share it with yall. I almost hurt myself laughing.

Yesterday I was buying a large bag of Purina dog chow for my dog at Walmart and was about to check out. A woman behind me asked if I had a dog. What did she think I had, an elephant or a bird?

So since I'm retired, with little to do, on impulse, I told her that no, I didn't have a dog, and that I was starting the Purina Diet again. Although I probably shouldn't, because I'd ended up in the hospital last time, but that I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in an intensive care ward with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms. I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and that the way that it works is to load your pants pockets with Purina nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry and that the food is nutritionally complete so I was going to try it again.

(I have to mention here that practically everyone in the checkout line was by now enthralled with my story.)

Horrified, she asked if I ended up in intensive care because the dog food poisoned me. I told her no; I stepped off a curb to sniff an Irish Setter's behind and a car hit us both.

I thought the guy behind her was going to have a heart attack, he was laughing so hard!

Walmart won't let me shop there anymore.
    You can't fish with a hung line!

Post Thanks / Like

LOL!!!!!!!

Glad I wasn't sipping coffee while I read that :D That's even better than a Bill Engvall "heere's your sign" comeback.

Good one, thanks for passing it along

Post Thanks / Like

That is funny.
    "Those who will trade a little liberty for a little security will lose both and deserve neither" Thomas Jefferson

Post Thanks / Like

Funny!!!

Gonefission
    Bill

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

man comes home early, looks in refrigator and find a small bowl of salad he thinks he eats it
    when his wife gets home he asked his wife where there was some more salad ? she said that he had eaten dog food not salad he said he didn't care he liked it and for her to get more
    she goes to stored for more dog food , she told the store manager why she needed the dog food and she was conserned that it would kill her husband he said he didn't know
    month later she was in store the manager and
    he asked if her husband was still eating the dogfood ? she said no ,he was dead
    the manager asked if the dog food killed him?
    she said no, he was out in the street licking himself and a truck run over him