Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: NCAA Tourney

Post Thanks / Like

Default NCAA Tourney

I've run my office's NCAA pool for the last nine years. Usually, I finish somewhere in the middle of the pack, no matter how much or little research I do.

This year, I picked the final four, AND I picked Kansas and Memphis in the finals! My winnings are going straight to Bass Pro Shops! :D

Post Thanks / Like

I was out pretty much in the first round. I didn't do worth a squat
    "Those who will trade a little liberty for a little security will lose both and deserve neither" Thomas Jefferson

Post Thanks / Like

Did not see the Tarheels getting beat that bad
    with my mind on crappie and crappie on my mind -
    and if ya'll see Goober later tellem I said duh huh - he'll know what ya mean!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Man!

Quote Originally Posted by crap-king View Post
    Did not see the Tarheels getting beat that bad
    You can say that again! It's like KU came out with a vengence and just spanked the ever lovin Crap outta their Ex-(trader) Coach. I had never seen a team own another one like KU did in the first 15 minutes. It wasn't that NC was playing bad, but more like KU was on a mission. Their D was most impressive with all the steals. Everything they threw at the bucket went down. Then NC woke up and closed the gap some to complete the first half. KU came out flat in the second half and NC picked up right where they left off. They climbed out of that deep hole and got back to where they could steal the win. Went back and forth for a bit, then KU turned on the jets again. I am neither a KU fan or and NC fan, but it was quite a show to watch.
    I think Memphis is the best team, but if KU comes out like that on Monday night, Memphis won't stand a chance. I was very impressed with KU's play for the first 15 minutes of the game. I just couldn't believe it.
    Reaper, Where Fish come to Fry