Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Oh Yeah

Post Thanks / Like

Default Oh Yeah

Just checked the Bonnaroo website. I have been hearing for awhile about a Led Zeppelin show, but looks like it will be Robert Plant and Allison Kraus, which is ok with me. Lez Zeppelin is on the bill, but they aren't the real thing. You figure out the band name, I ain't gonna tell ya. The part that gets me all tore up is Metallica and Willie Nelson. Sure wished I didn't cut off my waist length hair and opt for a flat top about fifteen years ago. It sure is hard to swing my hair around when it is a quarter inch on the sides and a half inch on the top.:rolleyes: Yep, they gonna be here. Dang shame I guess I am gonna have to mosey on over there and see what is going on when they get to town.:D B.B.King, Allman Brothers, Bela Fleck, Pearl Jam (love those guys),Drive By Truckers and all those guys. Yep, should be fun this year. Oh yeah, Chris Rock and Kanye West is gonna be there. Guess I will miss that. Stephen Marley, good stuff. Anyone seen my earplugs? I am getting old. FATBOY Oh sorry, I do this every year, www.bonnaroo.com

Post Thanks / Like

You think you fooling us old heads..... Shane ,I'm glad your back, Craig chime in....

Post Thanks / Like

have seen bela fleck 3 times in ashland ky my brother had pictures taken with victor wooten he is one heck of a bass player and the new drummer for zeppelin is still at least the old ones son so thats cool in my book sounds like one heck of a show really wish i could be there for it
    is that a bite...YEAH FISH DONT HAVE HANDS

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Well...................I'm old!!! I aint never heard of most of 'em.
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh man BB KING I have seen him 4 times, 1st time was when I was 15.
    Bill

Post Thanks / Like

They are showing Bonnaroo 2004 here lately.
    DO-GOODER EXTRADINAR :p