Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Bad angler awards..

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bad angler awards..

For all of those that fish with an annoying angler I wanted to pass on a series of Bad Angler Awards. These are free, presentation quality awards that are suitable for framing. If you fish with an noisy angler or are tired of hearing about that monster fish that no one saw that got away or just want to surprise your fishing partner, show your appreciation with a Bad Angler Award.

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

LOL I am going to send one to my Pastor. He thinks he can Bluegill fish, but he is really just teaching worms how to swim and taking a nap in the boat. LOL
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for posting. I haven't caught any fish to log, so haven't spent much time on MyFish. Soon! Ice out should happen soon - I hope!

Meanwhile, I've got some candidates in mind for a few of those certificates :D

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shipahoy41 View Post
    LOL I am going to send one to my Pastor.
    Thanks very much guys.

joejv4..did you see the Solunar calendar? At a glance I tell you the fish feeding times plus sun and moon data for any day in any year. It makes it very easy to plan a trip months in advance. I'd love to hear what you think about it. Not all care about solunar but read the wikipedia article on it if interested.

Hey Ship..you gotta be careful with the pastor. I think next go around we will have some more positive awards. We are also going to add some awards about the wives of anglers. But maybe for your pastor we will do the 'Most Drowned Worms' award.

ba

Post Thanks / Like

I gotta father-in-law that needs the noisiest angler award. He's always dropping his baits, rods, or tackle box lid and spooking the fish. Makes a lot of noise in a plastic boat.
    If you are a veteran or active military, THANK YOU.

Post Thanks / Like

There's no way your father-in-law could be louder than my nephew. I mean he snarls lines, drops oars, knocks over the bait bucket and talks all day long. When he is excited he shouts across the pond. He's a non-stop noise machine. The scary part is his younger brother is even louder.

Somewhere up in heaven my Dad is rolling around on a cloud laughing. I never knew how patient my Dad was until I took my nephew fishing in a boat. I always thought my Dad was impatient but for him to take his three noisy boys in a crowded boat speaks volumes.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bad_angler View Post
    There's no way your father-in-law could be louder than my nephew. I mean he snarls lines, drops oars, knocks over the bait bucket and talks all day long. When he is excited he shouts across the pond. He's a non-stop noise machine. The scary part is his younger brother is even louder.

Somewhere up in heaven my Dad is rolling around on a cloud laughing. I never knew how patient my Dad was until I took my nephew fishing in a boat. I always thought my Dad was impatient but for him to take his three noisy boys in a crowded boat speaks volumes.

Bad angler,
    This is a neat comment you made and thanks for the tip on "bad angler" awards. I am going to fill one out and post it at the Country Store for everyone to see about my buddy.

Post Thanks / Like

I got a couple people in mind for them. We just have to remember that somebody might think that way of us. :D
    Take your kids hunting and fishing, and you won't be hunting your kids

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by klight1122 View Post
    I got a couple people in mind for them. We just have to remember that somebody might think that way of us. :D
    Ain't THAT the truth :D

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the great feedback. We are back for round two. Another 15 Bad Angler awards are up online. These include awards for those who cannot tie a knot, or park their trailer, and my favorite. Most phone calls from the wife award. the Bad Angler Awards

Thanks again everyone, ba