Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BPS Crappie Flappie Panfish Grub

Post Thanks / Like

Default BPS Crappie Flappie Panfish Grub

http://www.basspro.com/webapp/wcs/st...007000_100-7-9

Looks like a great new plastic with excellent colors. I'm gonna give em a try.
    Good things come to those who bait.

Post Thanks / Like

Looks pretty nice, but I'm not a big fan of the flat/paddle tail grubs.

Post Thanks / Like

check out the lucky strike swimming minnow on the same bass pro ad the best soft plastic you will out in your bag they will catch everything from big lm bass to bluegill i use the black comet color cant go wrong we buy them out everytime were in bps cause you know when you find something that works they will quit making it so we dont run outgood luck.
    HERE FISHY FISHY

Post Thanks / Like

You the one that keeps buying them out before I get there? I am running low, you got any of them for sale?....lol

Quote Originally Posted by danny View Post
    check out the lucky strike swimming minnow on the same bass pro ad the best soft plastic you will out in your bag they will catch everything from big lm bass to bluegill i use the black comet color cant go wrong we buy them out everytime were in bps cause you know when you find something that works they will quit making it so we dont run outgood luck.
    Take your kids hunting and fishing, and you won't be hunting your kids

Post Thanks / Like

I've been looking at those flappie grub things myself. They look interesting. Thing is, the last thing I need in my box is another new lure. I have so many now that I never get around to trying. I have two or three baits that I know work: YUM wooly curltails, YUM wooly beavertails, and southern pro hot grubs. If not those, then a hair jig or minnows. I can't bring myself to throw much else, but all those new lures sure look pretty in my boxes though. Let us know how those things work. They are a little cheaper than YUM.
    Bob's Jigs Prostaff
    www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

Tried them out last weekend, did not get a sniff. But, only caught two fish all day both coming off minnows. They look good to me, I'm going to give them another try. I think all the fish here in Southern Indiana are on a diet. Maybe Slim Fast should start making lures.
    HAND TIED CRAPPIE JIGS CRAPPIECOLLECTORS JIGS

https://www.etsy.com/shop/CRAPPIECOL...g_id=515350944

Post Thanks / Like

They do look sexy but I have bought many lures that seemed to only look good to me.
    Sponsored by my wallet!!

Post Thanks / Like

Uh-Oh!!! The bait monkey just woke up.

Shame on you GRIZZ, you should know better than to rattle the bait monkey's cage like that!!! LOL!

Now I'm gonna have to take a trip into Auburn and pick up a package or two so I can give them a try. Looks like I'm gonna need another plano box to put 'em in too .

Post Thanks / Like

klight1122 they are not for sale you can have all you need i"ll help a buddy out anytime brother.
    HERE FISHY FISHY

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by joejv4 View Post
    Uh-Oh!!! The bait monkey just woke up.

Shame on you GRIZZ, you should know better than to rattle the bait monkey's cage like that!!! LOL!

Now I'm gonna have to take a trip into Auburn and pick up a package or two so I can give them a try. Looks like I'm gonna need another plano box to put 'em in too .
    The monkey is our friend. If you haven't tried em pick up a couple packs of crappie beavers while your there. I smack em on those on this side of NY. I only have used the chart ones, but I'd like to try some other colors as well.
    Last edited by GRIZZ; 04-03-2008 at 08:44 AM.
    Good things come to those who bait.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast