Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wow what a fish........

Post Thanks / Like

Default Wow what a fish........

But I find this fish hard to believe.Looks to be maybe a photoshop job....if not then damn I would have had a heart attack lol

This fish looks incredible

http://tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2416

Post Thanks / Like

I've heard of that guy before. He fishes in California where there are big bass like that, so I don't doubt it's real.

Post Thanks / Like

I didn't save it and check the pixels, but it either looks photoshopped or it looks much larger because he's holding it so far out from his body.

Post Thanks / Like

That's how big Bass get in Cali. No reason to doubt that at all. Just read the measurements he gives. There was an article last year where a guy foulhooked a world record in California and released it. It was bigger then what this guy is holding.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mduncan62 View Post
    That's how big Bass get in Cali. No reason to doubt that at all. Just read the measurements he gives. There was an article last year where a guy foulhooked a world record in California and released it. It was bigger then what this guy is holding.
    That is amazing.....I guess they just dont growem like that out here in the east :D

That is only a dream for me I dont bass fish but would be happy to hang a sucker like that in my shack anytime.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mduncan62 View Post
    That's how big Bass get in Cali. No reason to doubt that at all.
    Exactly. California has been producing huge bass since the late '70's.

Many California lakes are stocked with Florida strain largemouth. The lakes are rich with crawfish, and many are stocked with trout which the bass eat like popcorn. These factors have led to quite a few "15lb plus" bass being caught over the years.

Post Thanks / Like

Thats why west coast throws 12-16" swimbaits like we toss jigs around!! Good weather temps all year grow monsters!!
    Three-fourths of the Earth's surface is water, and one-fourth is land. It is quite clear that the good Lord intended us to spend triple the amount of time fishing as taking care of the lawn. :rolleyes:

Post Thanks / Like

its not photoshopped, it just looks huge cause he is holding it away from his body...if you look at size of his hands compared to fish that fish is about 28 inches or so like he claims

Post Thanks / Like

Well I dont know about the they dont grow them that big here thing. The current world record if ti has not been broken is from some place in Georgia if Im not mistaken. And they ate the fish. lol It is or was a long standing record though. These guys that are after these large bass in California will eventually break the record I think. There are some guys that have dedicated themselves to this task out there.

Post Thanks / Like

id use it for musky bait

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast