Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Fishing Bathroom!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fishing Bathroom!!!

Hi to all:

I am remodeling a bathroom and deciced to use fishing as a theme for the new look.Do any of you know where to find some fishing decor?

Thanks,Len

Post Thanks / Like

Look at www.crappiestuff.com. I know she had some wall paper trim at one time with crappie on it.
    Last edited by 1weezer; 04-10-2005 at 04:23 PM. Reason: misspelled word
    Have a crappie day!:D [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bathroom

Try going to www.thesportsmansguide.com they have several fishing decor items for the bathroom.
    Last edited by Rock Bottom; 04-10-2005 at 04:28 PM. Reason: wrong url

Post Thanks / Like

We have a bathroom with that decor. Not just crappie but fishing. My wife found a woven creel at an antique place we use for a trash can. A mirror with a fishing rod and jumping bass titled" the Catch" from the Willow Creek Collection was done for David Fritts when he won angler of the year in 1994. Rope was used for the round edge moulding can be found at a salt water rope supply. We also hung some fish I have mounted. My wife found a canoe and a boat and paddle in the correct scale and has used those. She shops catalogues a lot and always goes to speciality shops with that in mind when we travel.
    I have found mo accesory place with fish accesories like there is for deer or waterfowl.
    Here is a site I just found, toilet seat, tooth brush cup etc.

http://www.fishnsea.com/xcart/customer/search.php?js=n

Good luck with your project

Post Thanks / Like

www.bassproshops.com has some things that relate to fishing. They may not be specific to a bathroom but they may work. Also www.cabelas.com has some things too.

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/te...cmCat=Featured

Ever since I got rid of my X wife I have been putting MAN things around the house. Model Air planes have taken the place of Precious moments. Fishing plack are hanging on the walls instead of pastorial pictures of flowers.

I would love to add more fishing pictures and someday will get a big picture of a crappie to hang in the living room.

One of my dreams was to have or build a fishin lodge out of real logs and build it on KY lake
    Last edited by Moose1am; 04-11-2005 at 12:27 AM.
    Regards,

Moose1am