Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mercury building motors in China....

Post Thanks / Like

Default Mercury building motors in China....

What happened to the good ole USA? Guess their just cutting costs...whats gonna happen if all our work force is panned out? Geesh

http://www.boattest.com/VLibrary/vPl...s=News20080326
    Sacred Heart of Mary, pray for us now, and at the hour of our death. AMEN
    For those who believe, no explanation is necessary....for those who don't, no explanation is possible
    For the sake of his sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and the whole world

Post Thanks / Like

ill reply to this post soon as i can outsource my typing to china

Post Thanks / Like

We are no longer creaters, designers, inventors.... we are the mass consumers financially feeding the rest of the world. When Sam Walton died, it was over.
    Three-fourths of the Earth's surface is water, and one-fourth is land. It is quite clear that the good Lord intended us to spend triple the amount of time fishing as taking care of the lawn. :rolleyes:

Post Thanks / Like

Taxes, the driving force behind all corporate decisions. Thank our government for that.

Post Thanks / Like

taxes+unions+free trade+corporate greed= low quality products from over seas

Too bad for Mercury. China's not know for quality.

It's time for another Buy USA campaign.
    Trade should have stopped with China when they started shipping lead toys over for our children to play with.
    John 21:3
    Simon Peter said to them, "I am going fishing." They said to him, "We are going with you also." They went out and immediately got into the boat, and that night they caught nothing.

And we act like this Nightstalking thing is new.

For some excitment, read the next verse. A special guest arrived, they filled their coolers and had a fish fry on the beach...in the morning. My kind of people.- Bowfin

Post Thanks / Like

Can't wait for China to start selling us gas,maybe it will drop back to 2$ a gallon?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cook View Post
    Can't wait for China to start selling us gas,maybe it will drop back to 2$ a gallon?
    We'd have to change our engines to burn leaded gasoline again.

Post Thanks / Like

If labor is cheaper why is the price not coming down? Will they be showing up being sold at Wal Mart?
    Bill

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zappaf19 View Post
    If labor is cheaper why is the price not coming down? Will they be showing up being sold at Wal Mart?
    Bill
    same reason why they claim they can't refine fuel fast enough or cheap enough for demand but profits are the highest in history for oil companies and I havent seen any stations without fuel??
    Three-fourths of the Earth's surface is water, and one-fourth is land. It is quite clear that the good Lord intended us to spend triple the amount of time fishing as taking care of the lawn. :rolleyes:

Post Thanks / Like

Default heres why

The reason is greed, pure and simple. thats corporate greed. I paid for my mercury with american dollars, the former workers who were laid off were paid with tax dollars, and probably the government gave the owners of mercury a giant tax break. NOTHING is made in america anymore.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast