Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: How Does It Work?

Post Thanks / Like

Default How Does It Work?

Does clicking on the BPS link at the top of the page mean that BPS can know that I am buying from them thru crappie.com & therefore give this site some benefit? Maybe it just shows them how much volume comes to them thru this site, but if that's what they are looking for, then that's a good thing. I just wonder if it makes any difference to the site whether I go to BPS thru the link here or just go to BPS.com? I see one advantage for me, tho. And that is if I go to BPS thru the link, then I have a lot of crappie stuff all together. I am thinking about a Sam Heaton 9' rod & I want the site to get credit for the purchase if it makes any difference.

Tugaloo

Post Thanks / Like

I'm fixing to spend a few hundred there and also wondered about the link, I wondered if there was some kind of hidden fee's to cover the fee's paid to this site or whatnot but I figure you have to spend money to make money and I know that there are many many sites that pay people up to like 5 cents a click for directing people to there site threw a banner and more for sales from those clicks. Maybe someone running the site could actually tell us more of the details. I hope this site gets a lot of stuff for our purchases though, deffinetly deserves it.

Post Thanks / Like

I just spent over $500.00 on an order from BPS and did not even know that I could possibly help the site buy using their link.
    We need to know this kind of information like in a post that stays at the top of the forum.

Post Thanks / Like

Default BPS Link

YES....If you order thru the BPS Link on top of this page, Crappie.com gets a percentage from your order. Anything you click on top and order, (Sponsors, mags, shirts, BPS), you help support Crappie.com.

Post Thanks / Like

Ed is there a way we can send everyone a PM letting them know about it? Maybe you could add it to the list somewhere? We need to atleast make a obvious thread about it and keep bumping it to the top.

Post Thanks / Like

man...I had no idea either......i wish i had known that....I just thought if we bought from them....i didn't know that crappie.com would get a percentage....
    I won't be at work........I'm feelin' crappie today!
    ><)))*>