Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: take down the feeder....

Post Thanks / Like

Default take down the feeder....

NO MORE POOP !!!!!!!!!!

I bought a bird feeder. I hung it on my back porch and filled it with seed. What a beauty of a bird feeder it is as I filled it lovingly with seed.. Within a week we had hundreds of birds taking advantage of the continuous flow of free and easily accessible food.

But then the birds started building nests in the boards of the patio, above the table, and next to the barbecue.

Then came the poop. It was everywhere: on the patio tile, the chairs, the table . . . Everywhere!

Then some of the birds turned mean. They would dive bomb me and try to peck me even though I had fed them out of my own pocket.

And others birds were boisterous and loud. They sat on the feeder and squawked and screamed at all hours of the day and night and demanded that I fill it when it got low on food.

After a while, I couldn't even sit on my own back porch anymore. So I took down the bird feeder and in three days the birds were gone. I cleaned up their mess and took down the many nests they had built all over the patio.

Soon, the back yard was like it used to be . . . Quiet, serene and no one demanding their rights to a free meal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now let's see . . Our government gives out free food, subsidized housing, free medical care, and free education and allows anyone born here to be an automatic citizen.

Then the illegals came by the tens of thousands.

Suddenly our taxes went up to pay for free services; small apartments are housing 5 families; you have to wait six hours to be seen by an emergency room doctor; your child's 2nd grade class is behind other schools because over half the class doesn't speak English.

Corn Flakes now come in a bilingual box; I have to "press one" to hear my bank talk to me in English, and people waving flags other than "Old Glory" are squawking and screaming in the streets, demanding more rights and free liberties.

Just my opinion, but maybe it's time for the government to take down the bird feeder.
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Post Thanks / Like

Amen God Bless USA

Post Thanks / Like

That's why we hung our bird feeder way out at the back of the yard - keeps them fed, but doesn't bring them close enough to the house to have those problems.

Post Thanks / Like

all depends where your house is tho

Post Thanks / Like

That is so true!
    Take your kids hunting and fishing, and you won't be hunting your kids

Post Thanks / Like

Couldn't say it better myself, well said!!
    "Those who will trade a little liberty for a little security will lose both and deserve neither" Thomas Jefferson

Post Thanks / Like

The only way to take down the feeder is to get rid of the guy thats putting it up. Keep a close eye on your represenative and get out and vote!
    Last time I saw a mouth like that it had a hook in it!

Post Thanks / Like

What about our Government selling us out? http://www.washingtontimes.com/artic...119767500/1002
    Reaper, Where Fish come to Fry