Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Heres to ya boys.....

Post Thanks / Like

Default Heres to ya boys.....

dint do any good the other day drifting in the heat, but still enjoyed myself.
    Last edited by rango; 12-19-2008 at 06:45 AM.
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Post Thanks / Like

Default Heres back to you from South Louisiana

Rango,
    You have what I feel to be the right idea and what seems like the right adittude about fishing. KEEP IT FUN! I enjoyed your picture.
    If I may ask? What is the contraption above and to the right of your head? It seems to have some type of pipe work on it.
    If it helps you catch crappie I want one like it.
    I can't leave now; They fixen to turn on.

Post Thanks / Like

Another creature of the night caught in the daylight. I'll betcha his eyes are squinted down to little slits behind those sunglasses.,,,
    One taste of the bait
    is worth the pain of the hook

clubeclectia.blogspot.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kunes
    Another creature of the night caught in the daylight. I'll betcha his eyes are squinted down to little slits behind those sunglasses.,,,

Yeah gary, it was rough that day. them sunglasses pulls doouble duty. keeps me from facing the world in the bright sunlight, and keeps the world wondering why my eyes are so bloodshot.....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Deacon
    Rango,
    You have what I feel to be the right idea and what seems like the right adittude about fishing. KEEP IT FUN! I enjoyed your picture.
    If I may ask? What is the contraption above and to the right of your head? It seems to have some type of pipe work on it.
    If it helps you catch crappie I want one like it.

deacon,that white knob is the antennae to my lowrance gps unit. the pipe is only a support for it, to get it above my head so the thickness of my skull wont interfere with the signals, another expensive toy on the beast... works great for gettin back to my point of orgin late at night. it dont help catch crappie, just aids in gettin from point a to point b and back. also for locating brushpiles, but i seldom use it for that. if you are on a tight budget forget the gps and invest in some quality rods with soft tips, a good set of chene anchors and a can of flat white krylon spray paint. youll be good to go then.....

Post Thanks / Like

Now Thats What Im Talkin About!!!!!!!!!
    Full day 1/2 day or evening Striper/Crappie fishing trips available at a very affordable price for
    Lake Norman, Badin, Wateree, High Rock.
    Individual maker of the heavy duty "hybrid" A-rig Trolls just like an umbrella rig, Guaranteed to put fish in the boat

https://www.facebook.com/pmmalec Email: [email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/BOLOcharters

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Rango , how often do you put a rod in that driftmaster above your head?
    Commercial fishermen help feed the world.

Post Thanks / Like

I dont use that one to fish out of . thats what i stack my long rods in when im moving. the short ones i put in the rod boxes, the long ones i lean in the holder and tie em down with the small bunji you see hanging from the holder.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice set up , I need to make some storage on the toon something awful.That thing only has four seats and thats it.Thats kinda the reason I bought it , because its a blank canvas and I can set it up any way I like.I just gotts get the time to put in it.
    Commercial fishermen help feed the world.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by big "E"
    Nice set up , I need to make some storage on the toon something awful.That thing only has four seats and thats it.Thats kinda the reason I bought it , because its a blank canvas and I can set it up any way I like.I just gotts get the time to put in it.
    Big "E"-
    One of the only things better than fishing is getting ready to go fishing.
    My wife laughs everytime I go through what she calls "My Night before a Fishing Trip Ritual" of organizing the boat, tackle box. Getting all the jig heads straight and colors together. I have to go through all this even if I just did it the day before.
    I have been working on my little 12' crappie boat every spare moment I have. As soon as I think I have enough gaggets in it I read about something else.
    What else can I say except "Its FUN"! It is not just the fishing trip. It is the whole adventure.
    I can't leave now; They fixen to turn on.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast