Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Tightline special or Mightylite is the question

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Tightline special or Mightylite is the question

I have 3 mightylites already and am pretty happy with them, does anyone have an experience with the tightline special rods? Even the universal's let me know.

Mr.Crappie is offline Trophy King II * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Crapbie
    I have 3 mightylites already and am pretty happy with them, does anyone have an experience with the tightline special rods? Even the universal's let me know.
    The Tight line specials are heavy action rods for trolling heavy weights and crank baits. The signature series is great for tight line trolling and vertical jigging. Thanks Wally Marshall

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Crapbie
    I have 2 universal's that I use and like them. One is a 11 footer and the other is a 14 footer. My favorite rod is the 7' pro series (WM signature series) great around rod for most all crappie fishing. Wished they offered replacement tips for the signature series rods as I broke mine this weekend. Broke it removing it from my rod box. Almost wanted to cry when I did it and can not replace it this season.
    Duane

My soon to be ex-wife calls me a CrappieHead